Muse by Purina Infused Adult Grain Free Pate Natural Chicken Recipe Cat Food 3 oz. Can

BY MUSE WET

Each Muse Infused Natural Recipe is infused with a touch of coconut milk for extra deliciousness in every bite. With Muse Infused, you can serve added anticipation and excitement at every meal with the natural nutrition you want and taste your cat will love. Muse natural cat food takes mealtime to cat-worthy heights by combining the natural nutrition your adult cat needs with the taste she loves. This natural wet cat food pate is crafted in the USA in St. Joseph, Missouri, with real chicken as the first ingredient. Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients for a complete and balanced meal, Muse Infused recipes are grain free and have no chicken by-product meal. And no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Put Muse to the test with our Clean Plate Guarantee. Even finicky cats love Muse! That’s why, if your cat says no, we’ll return your dough — guaranteed! If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please call us at 1-844-MUSE-CAT (1-844-687-3228) within 90 days of purchase and we will refund your purchase price. We’ll need the “BEST BY” information from the bottom of your can and your original purchase receipt for verification. With so many delicious recipes to choose from — including 2 dry recipes — it’s easy to find your Muse! see more...

Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this wet food. I got a free sample of this and the moment it came in the door he was ALL over it. He at this food all up NOTHING LEFT! Like with his other wet foods. He really enjoyed this food. I would recommend to all pet owners. And this did not bother his sensitive stomach.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat absolutely loves wet cat food but wet food doesn't love him back. He eats dry food as an everyday meal time, but I always purchased wet food as sort of a treat. I have tried multiple brands and flavors and flavors but he always tends to throw them up. So I stopped buying wet cat food because I assumed he was allergic. PinchMe gave me a free sample of Muse Infused Wet Cat Food and because of the ingredients I let my cat eat it and I wanted to see if it would take. He immediately came running as soon as the can opened lol. I gave it to him in a dish and he ate it up within seconds like a furry vacuum. I gave him a pet and he purred. I started watching him after that and looking for vomit. Didn't find any for the next 24 hrs. I used a coupon and got him another can and fed it to him just to make sure. Still nothing. He loves the food and it doesn't make him sick so I will be purchasing Muse Products from now on. I'm quite impressed and over all pleased I finally found my cat something he can eat and enjoy with no worries.
Angelina C.
I received a can of MUSE INFUSED – NATURAL PATÉ RECIPES INFUSED WITH A TOUCH OF COCONUT MILK for free in my last PinchMe box, but my opinion is my own. So it seemed like a good can of cat food. Decent size, looked like would taste good, smelled fine. But my cat didn't devour it. She can be a bit finicky though and she wasn't eating her normal wet cat food normally at this time either. I have bought this brand (different variety) of cat food a couple of times before and she's eaten it, so I don't know if this has to do with her mood or the actual food. So based on her actions, I wouldn't buy this one again, but based on what it seemed like-I'd say it's worth buying once to give it a shot.
jena e.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats absolutely loved the free can of Muse Infused cat food sent to me from Pinchme. Nothing gets them scrambling faster than canned cat food, not even treats. I unfortunately rarely give them canned food because it always gives them really bad gas. I was sent the Natural Chicken Recipe with a touch of coconut milk. They really seemed to like the flavor and when it was gone they were looking around for more. I'm still a bit confused as to why coconut milk is added and it appears to be for extra flavor.