Muse by Purina Charmed With Chicken Natural Chicken, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Cat Food 9 lb. Bag uploaded by Michelle H.Muse by Purina Charmed With Chicken Natural Chicken, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Cat Food 9 lb. Bag uploaded by Michelle H.

BY MUSE

Who knew natural could taste so good? Muse natural cat food takes mealtime to cat-worthy heights by combining the natural nutrition your adult cat needs with the taste she loves. So much deliciousness, your cat will get Musebumps! This grain-free and gluten-free, natural dry cat food is crafted in the USA in Clinton, Iowa with real chicken as the first ingredient. Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients for a complete and balanced meal, Muse dry recipes have no chicken by-product meal. No corn, no wheat, no soy. And no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Muse dry recipes have complete nutrition with antioxidants including those from pumpkin and spinach to help support a strong immune system and Omega-6 fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.Put Muse to the test with our Clean Plate GuaranteeEven finicky cats love Muse! That’s why, if your cat says no, we’ll return your dough — guaranteed! If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please call us at 1-844-MUSE-CAT (1-844-687-3228) within 90 days of purchase and we will refund your purchase price. We’ll need the “BEST BY” panel from your bag and your original purchase receipt for verification.With so many delicious recipes to choose from — including 2 dry recipes and 24 wet recipes in chowder, in broth, with toppers, in gravy and pate — it’s easy to find your Muse! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle H.
Phenix City, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Muse by Purina Charmed With Chicken Natural Chicken, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Cat Food 9 lb. Bag I received a free sample of Muse by Purina grain free dry cat food. My cat Liza LOVED it!! Almost like treats instead of food for her she loved it so much. I like that it's grain free and it's main ingredient is chicken. Apparently Liza likes that too!!! Would defienetly recommend this product for your furry friends.
Michaela C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a cat with a sensitive stomach, and he can't digest most dry foods.  I gave him a small amount of Muse chicken and pumpkin food, and not only did he gobble it up, he kept it down!  I upped him to a normal amount for the next serving, and his stomach handled that well, too.  He loves it, and I love that he can have options with food again.
jena e.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I was sent a free sample of Muse Natural Dry Recipes Charmed with Chicken Natural Chicken, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe from Pinchme. I love to give my cats new foods and treats to try and they really loved this. They got really excited when they smelled this and could tell it was something new. They primarily eat dry food and pumpkin is something they have never tried before too.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I got a small bag of this to try out for my cat, and he LOVED it. He has a pretty sensitive stomach and he's used to only eating what my older cat eats, but he loved having this to himself. I also liked all the ingredients and knowing I wasn't feeding him a bunch of garbage. I will definitely be buying again.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love this cat food! We transition between Blue Wilderness Chicken (Indoor) and this Muse Charmed with Chicken Cat Food. I purchased a small bag of this at first as I like to try different foods with my cats (they aren't sensitive to food switches and love trying new things). We allow our cats to free feed (we leave it out and supplement with wet food). If we have two different types of food out, they prefer to eat this kind. This is a food I regularly purchase for our three little fur balls.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat Mingus LOVES this! Plus I like the ingredients, grain free plus nutritious. Real chicken is the first ingredient, no corn-wheat-or soy! I got a sample from pinchme and will be buying the bag for my cat Mingus!!
Mary F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats are obsessed with muse! They have no problems with digesting and always finish it all! I can always find great coupons and petsmart has the best prices so far.  Pricing is higher than other purina products, but I thinks its worth it! USA made!
Siknah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I avoid giving my cat anything with grains bc he had some stool issues in the past. This is grain free and more than meets my expectations. I've tried a lot of different dry foods but we've been exclusively buying Muse now as our cat loves it. I also like that each bag comes with a coupon inside for your next purchase. Definitely recommend trying it. They have a smaller bag if you want to just test it out (what I did).
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA
I got the small trial size bag of this and my cat goes crazy for it, she usually eats the pro plan food but we get this to mix in with it and she knows it's in there and picks those pieces to eat first. The small star shaped pieces are a nice size for cats as well! Would definitely recommend!
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
I'm always looking to try different things with my pets, this right here looks like they'll love it! After reading the reviews I want to try