BY PEARLS

Musco Family Olive Co® Pearls® Sliced California Ripe Olives.
Sea salt.
25 calories per 2 tbsp.
Dr wt 2.25 oz (64g). see more...

Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
These are the olives I buy most frequently because everywhere I shop, they carry them. I like the small tin, and clearly I like the fact that they're sliced already in the tin. I don't think these are the best sliced olives I've ever tasted from a supermarket. Unico has a fabulous sliced olive tin that tastes more authentic and less soft. The olive brine that these Pearl olives sit in whilst in the tin almost makes them a slight bit mushy and has a distinct flavor to it that is t my most favorite. They're ok, but not on the top of my list.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these olives!!! My family has used this brand ever since I could remember. We use them in almost every salad!! They give it that little extra something that seems to be missing.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Foodie Expert
These are great no only because they taste good. but they are already sliced so they are perfect to just throw into a pasta salad or top on a pizza! or to just eat on their own lol
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
These are so yummy!!! I also love that they are already sliced! I use these for snacking and cooking! Great price!!!!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Medford, NY
These are awesome I love putting them in salad and snacking on them they are perfect for making dip too
Valeri W.
Valeri W.
Yummy. I love black olives. This is the only bra di of olives I buy. Great quality and taste great!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Jummy son exquisitas al paladar nada amargas nada saladas.son deliciosas hay q probarlas
Kersten B.
Kersten B.
We always pick some of these up when we have taco bar or taco salads. It's good.
brianna l.
brianna l.
Foodie Expert
These olives are great for tacos, salads, or by themselves. It makes it really easy when they are already sliced for you. So yummy!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Sometimes you just need to buy pre-sliced olives! I love being able to strain these and use them. They taste great!!