MuscleTech Pro Series Neurocore Pre-Workout Icy Blue Raspberry Dietary Supplement, 8.99 oz uploaded by Cody E.MuscleTech Pro Series Neurocore Pre-Workout Icy Blue Raspberry Dietary Supplement, 8.99 oz uploaded by Jenny H.

BY MUSCLETECH

MuscleTech Pro Series Neurocore Pre-Workout Icy Blue Raspberry Dietary Supplement features potent key ingredients in clinically studied amounts for maximum strength to deliver extreme energy, intense focus and superior workouts. Each serving of... see more...

Cody E.
York
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this product (cherry limeade flavor) as a replacement to my usual pre-workout caffeine. The taste is amazing, but I do experience the side effect of itching from the beta-alanine. Regardless, it is a very useful product and has improved my workouts.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Muscle tech pre-workout I see blue raspberry is a very delicious and energizing morning drink. It has BC AAs, and creatine plus other wonderful nutritional additives. Helps give me a boost for my fasted morning work outs.
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
doesn't give me the shakes/jitters which i love but it also doesn't seem to give me much of a pump either. decided to give this a try after C4 but i don't know that it's better. the taste is great and consistency is good but just lacks in the energy department
kayla f.
Bluefield, WV
This stuff is crazy! I didnt know what was going on when i first used this because it made my face feel tingly. But this is a normal side effect and shows to me it works like it says. I didnt really notice too much of an energy boost but i feel like i got a better "pump" from this than if i didnt take it. I will definitely buy this again.
Montan E.
Piqua, OH
I am absolutely in love😊😊 it is seriously what i need to get me ready for my workout. 😊 I am do love the tingle it gives as well.
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
This preworkout is very comparable to the c4 preworkout in my opinion. The blue raspberry is my favorite flavor!
Gustavo D.
The taste was awesome... just like on of those ice pops! Did not dissolve right away, but I usually mix my drinks the night before anyhow.
Anaïs P.
Nep town road, Henfield
Amazing. No sick feeling and gives you great concentration. Comparing to other products, I rate this higher than any other pre workout.