Muscletech Phase 8 uploaded by Victoria O.

BY MUSCLETECH

Dietary Supplements New If You're Serious About Performance &Amp; Results, You Need The All-New Muscle-Tech&Reg; Performance Series! 26G Protein 6 Protein Sources 2.2G Glutamine 4.6G Bcaas Provides High Biological Value &Amp; Sustained Release Protein 8 Hours Of Amino Acid Delivery* Helps Prevent Muscle Breakdown* Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavors No Proprietary Blends, Fillers, Underdosed Key Ingredients Or Banned Substances (Wada) No Hype, No Exceptions Just The Most Powerful Formulas Available The Complete Sustained-Release 8Hour Protein Formula Phase8 Is Designed To Do One Thing- Feed Your Muscles The Highest Quality Blend Of Protein Available.&Nbsp; Each Serving Of Phase8 Delivers A 26-Gram Blend Of Proteins Taken From Multiple Sources With Variable Digestion Rates.&Nbsp; The Multiple Release Rates Of Amino Acids Feed Your Muscles For 8 Hours - That's Prolonged Delivery Of Key Musclebuilding Blocks, Making Phase8 The Perfect Protein For Any Time Of The Day - Or Night.^ 8-Hour Sustained-Release Protein Absorption The Main Protein Component In Phase8 Has The Unique Ability To Release Amino Acids In Your Bloodstream For 8 Hours After Taking It*.&Nbsp; Because Of These Sustained-Release Properties It's A Highly Anabolic &Amp; Anti-Catabolic Protein That Helps Create A Musclebuilding Environment For Longer Periods Of Time.^ 6 High-Quality Protein Sources Overall, Phase8 Contains Protein Sources Designed To Digest At Different Rates - Putting Your Body In The Perfect State For Repair &Amp; Recovery.^ Biological Value Of Protein Sources Protein Bv Phase8 Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate 104 Yes Whey Protein Isolate 104 Yes Whey Protein Concentrate 104 Yes Milk Protein Concentrate 91 Yes Calcium Caseinate 77 Yes Micellar Casein 77 Yes Soy Protein 74 No Brown Rice 70 No Best-In-Class Taste Phase8 Was Flavored By One Of The World's Top Flavoring Houses By Protein Flavoring Experts In Order To Taste Better Than Any Other Protein On The Market. Take Anytime:&Nbsp; Morning, Pre-&Amp;Post- Workout &Amp; At Night Phase8 Contains A Unique Blend Of Proteins That Allows You To Take It Whenever You Need It.&Nbsp; The Multi-Phase Protein Delivery Supplies The Needed Quick Release Of Amino Acids For Post-Workout Amino Acid Recovery, The Medium Release Protein Phase For Between Meals &Amp; The Slow-Digesting Protein Phase For Night Time Use - Making Phase8 The Perfect Choice For Any Situation. The Phase8&Trade; Advantage Ingredient Phase* Competitor #1 Competitor #2 Protein&Nbsp; &Nbsp; 26G 22G 24G Protein Sources All High Quality Milk-Derived Proteins Milk-Derived Proteins &Amp; Egg Protein Low Biological Value Brown Rice Protein Along With Milk-Derived Proteins Carbs 7G Up To 15G 9G Fat 2G Up To 6G 3G American Masters Of Taste Gold Metal Superior Taste Formulated With Clinically Dosed Key Ingredients Processed In A Facility That Also Processes Wheat, Egg, Fish &Amp; Shellfish. Made In Usa *Lacroix Et Al. , 2006, The American Journal Of Clinical Nutrition. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shelby H.
New Salisbury, IN
Review for: Milk Chocolate more...
My husband uses this protein and it's definitely worth the purchase. I think it's affordable and stays true to it's name. I like the carb to protein ratio which helps to keep me feeling full during the morning till my first snack. We will definitely purchase this protein again.
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great protein! Purchased it at Walmart for $24.99 and so far it is working amazingly. Very easy to use and helps you recover. My husband was the one who found it after extensive research and we are both very satisfied. The only issue I personally have is with the Vanilla flavor it is a bit too thick for me. Hoping to get the cookies and cream next time which I know taste way better so I highly recommend that flavor instead. That is the only reason for the 4 stars but overall great protein!
Ericka H.
My boyfriend drinks this he loves this and he loves this flavor he says it's good and blend great with low fat milk. MuscleTech Phase 8, Milk Chocolate, 4 LB
Alina A.
I LOVE this protein. My favorite thing about it
Is how small the granules are. They blend well into my drinks and don't clump up which is important to me.
When it comes to flavor this is definitely one of the better ones I've had. i mix it with milk and I am
Convinced it's a milkshake. Supper yummy, but I would not recommend as a meal
Replacement. It, for me, was not filling enough
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
If you are new to protein powders or if you are someone who likes to mix the powder with food then this is for you. The numbers are good on this and the flavors are so good. I find if you mix some of this in oatmeal it keeps the flavor and tastes great. I have repurchased many times and would recommend.

Shawn T.
Belfry, KY
This is my all time favorite protein , it is casein , a slow digestive protein that gets in the muscles for 8 hours ! The taste is amazing , it tastes like cake batter and each scoop contains 26 grams of protein , excellent for those bulking and cutting.
Yuri B.
This protein is quite good tasting although depending on the flavor, has a fake sweet taste. It was nothing too spectacular that I noticed but it was still pretty good.
Brittany S.
Stanwood, WA
I am not a big fan! I though that i was too gritty. The actual taste isn't bad, but its more chalky tasting than other protein drinks that i have tried. The price isn't bad though!
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
It's a protein blend, so expect it to be a thick drink. I've tried four of the flavors this brand has to offer and BY FAR my favorite has been cookies & cream!
Jenifer P.
omg! I'm absolutely in love of this bran, Im making a huge effort to follow my diet as much as I can, and so far this is the easiest complement at the moment to get protein, something I have to say... eveybody must tried at least once, to see great results on their bodies