BY MUSCLETECH

THE MOST POWERFUL PRE-WORKOUT EXPERIENCE WITH CLINICALLY TESTED INGREDIENTS! 147% INCREASE IN MUSCLE STRENGTH* SUBJECTS GAINED 8.8 LBS. OF LEAN MUSCLE IN 12 WEEKS* ONLY PRE-WORKOUT WITH PEAK ATP & MYRISTICA FOR AN UNPARALLELED SENSORY EXPERIENCE* RELENTLESS ENERGY, POWER & MUSCLE PUMPS FOR MORE EXPLOSIVE WORKOUTS* THE MOST POWERFUL PRE-WORKOUT EXPERIENCE WITH CLINICALLY TESTED INGREDIENTS! New #Shatter SX-7 is a creatine-free pre-workout formulated with super-extreme and cutting-edge, premium ingredients to deliver a powerful and unparalleled workout experience. It is unlike anything you've ever tried! The unique, clean formula was designed to help you shatter your personal records and workout plateaus. #Shatter SX-7 truly does work! Peak ATP (Adenosine 5'- triphosphate disodium) Hard-training subjects who supplemented with Peak ATP in a 12-week human clinical study at the University of Tampa increased strength by 147% more than subjects using a placebo. Even better, these same subjects gained 8.8 lbs. of lean muscle versus the placebo group, who only gained 4.6 lbs. that's 90% more lean muscle. The Peak ATP compound also forces crazy muscle pumps unlike anything you've ever felt. Myristica fragrans A nutmeg seed that contains a premium compound called myristicin, which contributes to the unique sensory experience. Ecklonia cava A premium brown algae that contains unique polyphenols called phlorotannins. Holy basil (as Ocimum tenuiflorum) An adaptogenic herb that contains ociglycoside I, rosmarinic acid, and triterpene acids such as oleanoic and ursolic acid. Beta-alanine #Shatter SX-7 contains a 1,200mg dose of beta-alanine to help boost your muscle carnosine levels. Grains of paradise Contains the pungent compound 6-paradol. Caffeine #Shatter SX-7& see more...

Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
I liked the boost Shatter gives, but the pink lemonade flavor tasted horrible and I had to have two water bottles nearby to get rid of the taste. I'd like to try a berry flavor if there isn't already one available.
Megan R.
Colts neck, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is too much for me.
I don't often use preworkouts, but I received a sample of this so I decided to give it a try. I used only a small amount, and it was still way too strong for me. I felt awful the rest of the afternoon.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I honestly didn't really like this preworkout all that much. It tastes great but it made me feel nauseous and I didn't even take the whole serving amount and I usually can take a good amount and have a high tolerance for other pre workouts
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
Love the flavor compared to some other products! Works within 15-30 minutes and is perfect for my drive to the gym.
Karina T.
Me han dicho que el producto perfecto para todo si es que eres una persona que se ama y quiere cuidar su cuerpo
kishan p.
Somerset, KY
Give's me a really good pump and energy for my workout. And love the taste. Doesn't make me tingle.
Rebecca R.
Where can I get this for s good price?
Skye S.
Does this have a gritty taste?
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
Just wondering if I'm the only one but does this give anyone stomach cramps and make them have to use the restroom like it does to me?!