BY MUSCLETECH

Dietary Supplement. America s #1 Selling Bodybuilding Supplement Brand** Scientifically Developed Based on Research at:  California State University, Long Beach. Scientifically Advanced Weight-Gain Formula*. Unbelievable Taste! 70g Protein. More than 1000 Calories When Used As Directed. Power-Packed with 70g Protein, Over 1000 Calories and 10 BCAAs When Used As Directed. Mega-Dosed with the Most Scientifically Researched Form of Creatine Available*. see more...

Aimee S.
I absolutely love this stuff! I drink it about an hour before I workout and gives me a lot of energy and fills me up! It has also helped me maintain my weight since i use it as a meal replacement! The only downside is that it is very expensive! You also need to use five whole scoops per serving so you use a lot of the powder!
Alba L.
I could say that this is one of my favorite bodybuilding brand because since I don't have the time to workout I could just drink it and get my body in the best conditions.
Lenysa R.
homestead Fl
I have a very fast metabolism, and I'm a mother in a run so I don't always have time for a whole meal. But I still want to consume my daily dosis of calories. I always been under weight and really hard to keep the weight on, and this has helped me a lot. Again it takes me a long time to gain weight, but this made it much easier. My favorite flavor is banana and vanilla.
Ali Z.
Westfield, MA
This mass gainer is packed with 1000 calories, about 60 grams of protein, 10 grams of creatine, 160 grams of carbs, and bcaas!!! Your basically getting three products in one. A perfect combination to build some serious muscle. It's deffinitly the best mass gainer I've have had, and I will continue to use it.
Lamar M.
Newtown, CT
A big fan of this protein. The taste was better then I expected and it wasn't to thick like other mass gainers. I highly recommend to anyone looking to gain some pounds
Angus B.
This is the best protein I've ever try. I gained 15 lbs in 3 weeks. And the chocolate flavor is the best one. I recommend this flavor only.
James C.
Pennsville , Nj
Superior to all other comparable products. Great flavor. Smooth blend. Visible gains.
María R.
weston, FL
This gainer is great awesome its supplement perfect for train and delicious
F_A_T__i_M_A O.
Review for: Strawberry more...
bought this Quality powder product and it seams that it worked with me quite fine, althaough i recommend this to be skimmed with milk cause it tastes pretty good actually, till the last drop.*
Harjot s.
Hlo friends today I will tell about my all time favorite mass gainer powder muscle tech mass tech weight gainer.when I bought vanilla flavour and I gained five kilos of weight in just 2 mouths with a good diet.This weight gainer consists of 1010 calories,80 g of protein,9g of suger and 140 g of carbohydrates in one serving with 16 oz of milk or water.it also provide me 17g of BCAA ,8g of LEUCINE and 10g of CREATINE.This supplement is for hard gainers.i take at my heavyweight workout in post workout
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I'm trying to swap out my proteins for a mass gainer, when does everyone take this one? I've recently seen lots of people take protein before a workout... however I was used to taking it after?
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
What's the this tastes like? Does it have an aftertaste?
Pamela E.
Upper Black Eddy, PA
I have been looking for a weight gain supplement. Something that taste good, reasonable priced. Any suggestions on this product? What do you think? How does it taste? If you used it have you actually gained weight? How often do you have to drink it? Thank you
Aimee S.
Has anyone seen this in a flavor besides chocolate? For some reason I cannot find any flavor besides chocolate.
shayna g.
Athens, AL
I would love to try this. I've always struggled with gaining weight. Hopefully this would help.