BY MUSCLETECH

Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I have been using this for about two weeks now and while it has helped me lose weight, the side effects were too much. It made my anxiety skyrocket, it gave me digestion problems, it gave me the shakes from the caffeine, it made me have sleeping problems, and it suppressed my appetite so much that I could go a full 24 hours with out feeling hungry again. Needless to say that the pill helps you lose weight yes, but it comes with awful side effects.
Jazmin F.
Brentwood, CA
I have tried this Hydroxycut product when it first came out and i was very impressed on how much fat i was burning while doing my workouts, i notice my energy level went up. I purchased my bottle at target. i would recommend it to other its a great product but you need to be active!!!
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I'm actually using thisproduct right now but so far I can't say that I've seen any kind of result. take it as prescribed and I fell nauseated every time I take one. I will continue to take it for one more week then I will decide wether or not it's worth it to continue taking it.
Good luck to me!
Jessica W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
If just the word "No" was an acceptable review, that is what I would put here. I have used nearly every diet pill just for the energy because that is about all they are good for.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I have never tried this product, but to me, it seems like a scam. Stay away from any company that claims they can make you drop weight fast by ingesting chemicals.
Laura B.
This product gives you a little bit of energy at first but that's all, it didn't do anything else for me and after awhile I couldn't even tell I took one.
Stacie S.
League City, TX
These worked okay for weight loss but not the greatest product I've used. I did get an energy burst but also felt shaky so I didn't like to use them .
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
This was pretty useless for me. i didn't really get anything out of it. At least some pills give you an energy boost, but these did nothing.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
It's just a complete waste of money the only way your really gonna lose weight do it the old fashion way get a membership and do your best
stephanie w.
Tried this and nothing. Even with working out it didn't make a difference. Waste of money!!! and not to mention the crazy chemicals in it
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
Will it upset my stomach?