BY MUSCLETECH

Dietary Supplement. New. Super-Concentrated Thermo-Stimulant*. Thermogenesis. Energy. Focus. Intensity*. Super Concentrated Series. Use HydroxyStim™ pre-workout for thermogenesis, energy, focus and intensity.*. Supplements That Work!® HydroxyStim™ is manufactured according to GMP standards, as is required for all dietary supplements. see more...

Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Love this product before a workout! But I also have taken these to pull all-nighters when I have deadlines for school. They give me energy and also keep me focused pretty well. The only thing is I can't take these on super hot days when I'm running outside because they make me SO hot and uncomfortable that I can't even finish my run. But if I'm just going to the gym or its a cool day for running, works really well!
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
veronica p.
Carmichael, CA
I am extremely sensitive to caffeine and usually cannot handle products with high levels because it makes me jittery and that's what this one did. However, I guess that is the point, I just cant handle the side effects
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
MuscleTech Hydroxy Stim ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Dietary Supplement. New. Super-Concentrated Thermo-Stimulant*. Thermogenesis. Energy. Focus. Intensity*. Super Concentrated Series. Use HydroxyStim™ pre-workout for thermogenesis, energy, focus and intensity.*. Supplements That Work!® HydroxyStim™ is manufactured according to GMP standards
Shalonda W.
Hamden, CT
While this stuff works this is certainly not something I would take long term I would definitely use it as a kick start but that's just it
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Seems to work really well!! MuscleTech is one of my favorite companies and this product lives up to their reputation. Good product
Kristina B.
If you want to increase thermogenesis in your body (therefore burning more fat) this is the stimulant that you've been looking for!
Randy Kathy P.
Parkersburg, WV
I would be sure to consult a dr before consuming. but its a nice way to get started with a nutrition and exercise plan
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
Hydroxy stim is one of the top supplements. I love the energy it gives me and the best part is its affordable!
Hannah F.
Eh, I wasn't too impressed with this stuff. My husband also used it, didn't do the job
Raisa D.