BY MUSCLETECH

• "The taste is pretty good, and mixes well in smoothies." in 2 reviews
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
it mixes well with my fruit and you can hardly taste it. but what you can taste, tastes good
Briana S.
Me and my honey used to use this when we were working out. I love thee taste of it. It mixes well with my fruits as well.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I bought this for my husband and i have used some to. I really, really liked it.
Wilma F.
Excellent product. The taste is pretty good, and mixes well in smoothies. Easy to digest
2nd Lt. Luke M.
Foodie Expert
Great whey protein stacked with N2O, although it's most effective when taken in the muscle tech stack along with cellutech
Anais R.
MuscleTech has a full line up of muscle building products and at the top of that list is NitroTech. We dove into the specs behind the shake and we loved what we found. This is a well rounded shake stacked with quality ingredients. Here is how it came out when we put it to the test.
Chelsea F.
Cincinnati, OH
I love muscle tech products! This flavor is my favorite and curbs my chocolate cravings I get at night.
Anais R.
What is the price per gram?
Elisha S.
Columbus, GA
How good is this because I want to start a daily glass after my daily workout