BY MUSCLETECH

Yaquelin H.
Tampa, FL
This product is one of my favorites and is good for lasting energy for my workouts. I feel like I get a lot more done at the gym when using this product.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I personally do not like muscletech products. The flavors seem a bit off and I don't see the same level of results I see with other products.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
The flavor is very sweet and it gives you a nice boost before your workout. Not my favorite, though.
Susana J.
Lagrange, IN
How is this product used in a weight loss program?