HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionMuscleTech
Amino Build Next Gen - White Raspberry

MuscleTech Amino Build Next Gen - White Raspberry

by MuscleTech

Next Gen- Clinically dosed, performance-enhancing BCAA formula with betaine. Builds more muscle than regular BCAA formulas, shown to boost strength by 40%, first dose boost in endurance. MuscleTech researchers have taken their most powerful amino acid...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MuscleTech Amino Build Next Gen - White Raspberry!
Brandi F.
Reno, NV
I revieved these products out of the blue, but had been considering a BCAA product for some time. I have no comparison to other brands but this product is quite tasty. When it is mixed however some of the powder floats to the top and can have a texture. The biggest issue I have personally with it is that it uses sucralose (Splenda), contrary to popular belief, Sucralose raises blood sugar in most people and for me that isnt good. I was pleased it contained no Maltodexrin.

Looking for your answer?