BY MUSCLEPHARM

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hydrate + Recover* The Athletes Cocktail(tm) Clinically Proven Ingredients to Enhance Performance and Recovery* Superior Hydration with Coconut Water ALL-IN-ONE HYDRATION & RECOVERY* Specifically formulated for athletes of all types, Amino 1 is a quick absorbing formula that features proven, scientifically-backed ingredients for supporting lean body mass, superior hydration, and expedient muscle recovery. With a cohesive blend of electrolytes and amino acids, Amino 1 helps athletes push past muscle soreness* KEY FEATURES FEATURES HIGH-QUALITY 3:1:2 RATIO OF BCAAs* SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED HYDRATION SYSTEM WITH COCONUT WATER* PROMOTES RECOVERY AND MUSCLE BUILDING* NO ARTIFICIAL DYES WE LIVE IT. WE PROVE IT. Our Researchers and Physicians Have Performed Over 20 Clinical, University & Independent Studies 22 Million Finished Products Certified as Banned-Substance Tested by Informed-Choice Above-and-Beyond Industry Standards see more...

Review (1)
Buy on iHerb
Sophie A.
I got this on recommendation from GNC while dehydrated and sick during the end of the Christmas season, you know what that feels like...being hit by a bus but can't miss a day of work. So I grabbed it and mixed it up at work. I definitely felt a change and I was very happy to find there's no carbs/sugar. It's tasty and I also use it in my water at the gym! With the potassium I don't get cramps while doing my workout when I drink this either! I'll be buying it again, because now my boyfriend is hooked and he gets fussy with flavours.