BY MUSCLEPHARM

Dietary Supplement. Amino 1™ - The Athletes Cocktail Revolutionary Sports Performance Recovery Fuel. Rebuild muscle & recover faster*. Scientifically advanced hydration system w/ coconut water*. Increase endurance & fuel ATP*. 10g of amino acids with patent-pending BCAA 3:1:2 ratio*. Hybrid series. Natural & artificial flavors Official Nutritional Supplement Provider of the UFC Ultimate Fighting Championship. MP Fueling Athletes Safely™ Get more from every drop.  Bathe your. see more...

MusclePharm Voltagen Pre-Workout
  • "This product tastes great, mixes well and most importantly, helps me recover faster." in 1 review
Rachel U.
Mckinney, TX
One of my favorites. I normally don't like the taste of pre workout but this one is actually pretty tasty. It gives me alot of energy and I notice that when I take it I sweat a whole lot more!! I currently have the tropical punch and it tastes great!!! I truly recommend this product.
Amanda G.
Martinsburg, WV
My boyfriend started taking this 6 months ago to help aid in muscle recovery during his weightlifting training. And he cannot stop talking about how awesome it is. He loves the flavors and the fact that it's not gritty after mixing. Works as an amazing electrolyte to help keep your body hydrated while working out.
Savannah S.
Akron, OH
I've always used Musclepharm Combat protein, so I decided I wanted to try the aminos last order I put in. I used them for the first time today, and the taste was great!! (Cherry limeade) I drink it during my workout to keep my recover time to a minimum. Love this product!
Keylle L.
Wilmington, NC
Love this amino drink! Take before during or after workout. Or anytime on days you don't workout. Have tried mango and cherry lime. Both were delicious and mixed really well. Overall feel heathier taking this supplement
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
If you are looking for a crazy pump then this is the one for you! Kinda left me feeling a bit itchy but gave me an amazing push for my run and weights!
mayra h.
Fresno, CA
This product tastes great, mixes well and most importantly, helps me recover faster. Helps with soreness after a real good, tough workout. Love it.
Mariah R.
Good pre workout that doesn't make you feel jittery but still gets you pumped up. Taste isn't bad and it mixes well.
Eudy R.
Smyrna, GA
Es pre workout es excelente el sabor muy bueno y te mantiene focus durante todo tu entrenamiento se los recomiendo
Sofia P.
Mission , TX
I've been meaning to buy this product because I have heard from my friend that its extraordinary and awesome!
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
Voltagen isn't a real thing. My boyfriend has used the amino one and said It isn't a pre workout
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good pre-workout?
Jennifer H.
Is there anyone here who has gotten results from this?
Jennifer H.
How long did it take you to see results?
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
Is this good for woman ? I just need something to boost my energy for workout out.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few weights and that's it! We would do it every evening and followed a meal plan! It works!