BY MUSCLEPHARM

Dietary Supplement 8-Stage Weight Loss System Strongest formula available Physician formulated Visible changes in less than 2 weeks* *This product contains no banned substances What Is Shred Matrix™ Is completely unique - utilizing the power of the comprehensive, 8stage fat loss system, formulated to help achieve the tight , fit, lean and toned body you ve been seeking. Utilizes the body s multiple energy pathways to mobilize fat to become the body s primary fuel source. Destroys craving, curbs hunger, improves energy and alertness, and enhances mental focus and mood. Shred Matrix s careful combination of clinically proven ingredients is physician formulated, resulting in one of the most complete, most effective fat loss systems available. Shred Matrix s comprehensive formula attacks fat from all angles, In it s 8 - Stage Weight Loss System. Stage 1. Increase Ener see more...

Sherry H.
Elkton, MD
I was skeptical about taking any supplements, after much research I decided on this. I bought it off eBay instead of at GNC and saved about $20. I bought the 120 capsule option. I was taking 1 before breakfast and 2 before lunch, I upgraded to 2 and 2, however you can increase it more than that. I had more energy, was in a great mood, and craved less carbs.
Danielle N.
Gulfport, MS
I've taken this product twice. The first time I was eating healthy and working out regularly. I had great results and loved the product. The second time was less successful. I was not as motivated as far as diet and exercise. Like all workout supplements, it's not a miracle pill; it's all about what you put in to get out.
Susan G.
Westminster , CA
So I walked into the Vitamin Shoppe and was referred to these. I am over weight so
I was scared but they have help me lose weight. I'd recommend these to friend and family!!
Michael H.
Really helped lose the few extra pounds I was looking to lose with just continuing the workouts and nutrition I was doing before.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This product is pretty much useless, and a major waste of money...does not work.
John S.
Tehachapi, CA
The energy boost from this product is great for those hard early morning pre-work workouts! It'll wake you up quick. It can make you a little jittery though which is the reason for the 4 stars.
Emilee L.
Portland, OR
Will I be shredded if I use this product?