BY MUSCLEPHARM

Supports healthy body composition. Aids in weight loss. Increases metabolic rate. Reduces body fat. Reduce fat without reducing muscle. MusclePharm CLA Core is a naturally-occurring fatty acid found in meat, diary, and safflower oil. Research suggests that this may help to reduce body fat and increase lean muscle by reducing fat cells' ability to accumulate fat. MusclePharm CLA Core is the highest quality, purity-and potency-conjugated Linoleic acid (CLA) available. It's formulated to fit the fat-reducing, lean-muscle maintenance needs of an individual* *When used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program. see more...

Anjad I.
Memphis, TN
Class helps speed up the metabolism. I take this product with every meal. Im a fit type person and i workout at least 4 days a week, i use multiple supplements to try to find what works the bet. I will definitely try it again.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I would give this a 5 star because everything is does but it just makes me feel irritated when I take it and I hate that. Other than that it give me energy and my friends use this.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, worst CLA I've bought thus far. I love other Musclepharm products, but I found that this CLA didn't make an impact on my metabolism like others did. Could work for somebody else however. Just didn't work for me.
Yuri B.
Really good product from Musclepharm. It was on sale so I bought it. I really liked it even though it was in pill form. I usually get CLA in powder because it absorbs faster.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
When I use this product I definitely feel like my stomach looks flatter. Makes a huge difference. Bought at bodybuilding.com for a good price
Michael H.
Great product to use before bed time. Tells your body to target fat stores during sleep and not target lean muscle mass for energy.
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Bought it on sale. I was a bit specifically since o was use to using ab cuts but this does the job just as good.
Chantelle G.
This actually worked for me. I lost a lot of fat. I'm still with the same weight but look more tone and strong loved it
Nicole G.
Its the best that i have use so far!!! When i want to loss a few pounds it helps me a lot! And make my stomach flat
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I barely have a month using it...does anyone see drastic changes using it?