BY MUSCLEPHARM

Dietary Supplement. Fueling Athletes Safely™. Strength Power Endurance. Banned Substance Free. 5 Superior Creatine Blends. All in One Powerful Scoop. Rapidly Absorbed Creatine Complex. No Loading Required. Pharmaceutical Quality With No Additives. No Bloating MusclePharm s Core Series Creatine is the ultimate blend of five different types of creatine.  Our Goal was to give your body the range of benefits from one of the world. see more...

• Is this good to gain bigger thighs, booty, etc? How much should ...1 Answers
  • Okay so i want to bulk up. Every time i got to th... Be the first to answer!
  • Recently, I have started crossfit. Would this be a wonderful addi...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "This is a product my husband loves and swears by, I've seen a physical difference since he started using it" in 1 review
Derek P.
Wahiawa, HI
This is by far the best creatine powder I have ever taken. It promotes rapid recovery and increases overall strength. I am currently on my second cycle of this particular supplement and I don't see myself choosing any other for awhile.
Pablo L.
Schenectady, NY
Great product. Flavorless so its easy to mix with water or your protein drink without having any unbearable flavors. Definitely recommend, have had great results since using this product.
Emily D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I have been using this product for about a month and am about halfway through the tub. I am pleased with the results I am seeing, but absolutely cannot stand the taste. I mix it with my pre-workout to be able to get it down. Tasteless products are good in theory, but this product tastes grainy and I have trouble taking it without another thing mixed in.
Quick word about using creatine- using this product alone will not get you results. You've got to put in work in the gym and eat healthy, or this product will not work.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
MusclePharm is a great brand and their creatine helps aide in muscle growth. If you're serious about lifting this is something you should have in your supplement regime.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Favorite brand of creatine so far Very pleased with results. You'll want to cycle this 4-6 week cycles because you will bloat, unless you're fine with that during bulking seasons.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Creatine is pretty much creatine, unless you buy German Creatine. But it does it's job on helping you gain some size and add on strength if cycled correctly.
Aria T.
Ive seen my brother use it and it works amazing by what ive seen, but you also have to be commited these aren't steroids.
Anna P.
Bryan, TX
Katherine G.
Coopersburg, PA
Awesome product, great for helping muscle recovery. The taste of course isn't amazing, but it's tolerable.
Sydney M.
Chapmanville
Awesome, really does its job. Taste good, helps you gain size and add strength if used correctly
Kristine V.
Hialeah, FL
What is this product used for? How do you incorporate it into your supplement plan?
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
What is creatine used for?
Larissa G.
San Benito, TX
Is this good to gain bigger thighs, booty, etc? How much should I use in a shake?
Lacey M.
Laurel, MS
Recently, I have started crossfit. Would this be a wonderful additive to a pre work out supplement or a waste of time and money?
Diamond S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Okay so i want to bulk up. Every time i got to the doctor i think that they are going to tell me Ive gained weight and every single time i go and i only weigh about 115. Im 19 and Im only 5 ft tall, i used to be a bit heavier when i was younger and i do dance and work out frequently and try to eat foods more high in protein, but It doesnt seem to help me build and weight. will Creatine help??