MusclePharm Combat Powder - Cookies 'N' Cream

by MusclePharm

COMBAT'S Powerful Protein Sources: Whey Protein Isolate Highest available yield of protein, gram for gram, of any whey protein source, WPI is fast absorbing into the muscle tissues, and has immune boosting properties to protect the body system during periods of intense training. Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Hydrolyzed whey is protein thats been broken down into fast-absorbing peptides. The fastest absorbing of all forms of whey, hydrolyzed whey hits the bloodstream first, providing a rapid infusion of muscle building amino acids. Micellar Casein very slow-digesting, micellar casein has the capability of slowly infusing amino acids over several hours, protecting muscle tissue from breakdown over time. There is no substitute for the anti-catabolic effects of micellar casein. Whey Protein Concentrate closer to the whole food sources than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real food subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, with specific immune boosting and muscle building properties. Egg Albumin High bio-availability and well tolerated by most individuals, egg albumin has a high BCAA content and arginine. Egg albumin is a powerful contributor to hormone production and the muscle building process. Combat's Pow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MusclePharm Combat Powder - Cookies 'N' Cream!
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this protein! I purchased it last week and cannot get enough of it. It tastes great mixed just with water (which I find to be quite unusual since most proteins that I have used in the past dilute extremely easily). Also great for baking! I have used it to make protein pancakes with 2 egg whites, 1 tsp of baking powder, and a tbs of oats.
My boyfriend uses this protein. I think it tastes gross, but he says it tastes pretty good. He seems to like it, just gets tired of the same flavor for a long time.
Light
surrey, BC
This Cambat powder is an everyday staple in our house for both my husband and myself. We both drink it post workout and he also has a shake before bed. It tastes great mixed with water, milk or nut milks and shakes up smooth! Oh, and mix it in greek yougurt for a sweet treat with a huge protein punch!
Medium