MusclePharm Combat Cinnamon Bun

by MusclePharm

Dietary Supplements Combat Protein Powder&Trade; Musclepharm&Reg; Cinnamon Bun Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavors Hybrid Series 25G Protein Bcaa's &Amp; Glutamine 5 Protein Sources Delicious Taste Easy To Mix Official Nutritional Supplement Provider Of The Ufc&Reg; Ultimate Fighting&Reg; Championship&Reg; Athletes Complete Protein 25 Grams Of Delicious-Tasting &Amp; Easy-To-Mix Protein* 5 Powerful Proteins:&Nbsp; Fast, Medium &Amp; Slow Releasing* Take It Anytime:&Nbsp; Morning, Pre / Post Workout &Amp; Night* Gluten-Free* Helps Feed Your Muscles Up To 8 Hours! This Is 25 Grams Of High-Quality Protein In A Tasty, Easy-To-Mix Shake, Formulated For Athletes &Amp; Active People. People Who Train Hard Demand A Superior And More Effective Protein.&Nbsp; To Help Maximize Lean Muscle Growth And Recovery Ensuring Proper Protein Utilization, Musclepharm Scientists Fortified Combat Protein Powder With A Variety Of Protein Blends That Digest At Varying Rates, For Up To 8 Hours.&Nbsp; The Great-Tasting, Easy-Mixing Digestive Blend Is Fine Tuned For True Nutrient Utilization &Mdash; A Step Ahead In Protein Powder Technology.&Nbsp; Most Other Protein Products Seem To Be Okay With The Status Quo, The Minimum.&Nbsp; But Ask Yourself:&Nbsp; Do You Give Your Workouts Minimum Effort?&Nbsp; Musclepharm Scientists Over-Delivered.&Nbsp; Combat Protein Powder Is Precision-Engineered With Whey Protein Concentrates, Hydrolysates And Isolates, Egg Albumin, And Micellar Casein.* Promotes 8 Hour Release Of 5 Protein Sources Fast Release Whey Protein Hydrolysate Broken Down To Promote Faster Absorbing Peptides, This Helps To Rapidly Infuse Muscle-Building Amino Acids.* Whey Protein Isolate Helps Digest And Absorb Rapidly And Is, Gram For Gram, The Highest Available Yield Of Protein.* Medium Release Whey Protein Concentrate Closest To Whole Food And Contains Real Subfractions.* Slow Release Egg Albumin Highly Bioavailable With Bcaa's And Arginine, Contributing To Support Hormone Production And Muscle Building.* Micellar Casein Helps Digest Slowly, Infusing Valuable Amino Acids Over Several Hours.* Mp Real Athletes.&Nbsp; Real Science.&Trade; Made In A Cgmp Certified Facility. Packed By Weight, Not By Volume.&Nbsp; Settling Of Product Occurs After Filling. Packaged In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

How much like,a real cinnamon,bun does this taste like? I wanna try it but,im,effy on,it
How is the taste of these product? what's the protein ratio of it?
Is this good use for protein pancakes?
Start your review of MusclePharm Combat Cinnamon Bun!
How would you rate this product?
Super tasty. 25g of protein per scoop. Delicious. Sweet even though there is only 2g of sugar. This tastes like a cinnabon yum. I enjoyed this flavor and I'm on the cookies n cream one now, MP Combat is awesome
Euless, TX
Mp its s great brand that's non discutiable , the taste of this protein powder it's just great , no hassles to drink anymore it's easy to ingere and the results are really good !!!
Medium
I've always been a huge MusclePharm fan with their protein powder. Their flavor combinations are always unique and taste very, very good! It is hard to make a protein shake taste good when mixed with water, but MusclePharm finds a way to do it!
Heavy
Woodland Hls, CA
Muscle pharm is a great protein brand they often have good deals on groupon you get a good amount of protein per scoop and it doesn't taste bad or super heavy.
Corning, KS
Works great for protein boost to smoothies and after workout drinks! I have also seen lots of super delicious recipes like mug cakes be made with it!
Phoenixville, PA
I love this protein! Not only is it delicious, but it is sweet and perfect for a sweet tooth craving! Love using this product after a good workout!
Cincinnati, OH
MP is my favorite brand of protein and this is by far one of my favorite flavors! Perfect flavor to add to oatmeal or protein desserts!
Heavy
Needham, MA
Tastes delicious. I enjoy this added to pancake mix for a little extra protein. I recommend mixing this with almond milk vs water.
Medium
This is a very good brand but I don't like the Cinnamon Bun flavor at all. It's not something I'd want to drink ever workout.
Fall River, MA
Combat power is the best tasting protein powder I've ever tried. I've had other powders and they have tasted horrible.