MusclePharm Combat Advanced Time Released Protein Cookies 'N' Cream uploaded by Bethany T.

BY MUSCLEPHARM

Dietary Supplements Advanced Time Released Protein Fast, Medium &Amp; Slow-Releasing Proteins* Added Digestive Blend For Ease Of Absorption* 5 Powerful Proteins Plus Added Bcaa's* Extra Glutamine* Added Dietary Fiber* Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored Hybrid Series A Precision Engineered Matrix, Combat Powder&Reg; Is The Ultimate Timed-Release Protein Super-Food.&Nbsp; Each Of The Distinct Protein Sources Found Within The Combat Powder Digest At Varying Rates - Because Of This Unique Feature, Amino Acids Not Only Flood Into The Bloodstream Within Minutes After Consumption, But Will Also Continuously Be &Quot;Trickle Fed&Quot; Into Your Muscles For Up To 8 Hours Afterward! What's In Combat Powder:&Nbsp; Combat Powder's Powerful Protein Sources: Whey Protein Isolate:&Nbsp; Highest Available Yield Of Protein, Gram For Gram, Of Any Whey Protein Source, Wpi Absorbs Quickly Into The Muscle Tissues &Amp; Has Immune-Boosting Properties To Protect The Body System During Periods Of Intense Training.&Nbsp; Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein:&Nbsp; Hydrolyzed Whey Is Protein That's Been Broken Down Into Fast-Absorbing Peptides.&Nbsp; The Fastest Absorbing Of All Forms Of Whey, Hydrolyzed Whey Hits The Bloodstream First, Providing A Rapid Infusion Of Muscle-Building Amino Acids.&Nbsp; Micellar Casein:&Nbsp; Very Slow-Digesting, Micellar Casein Has The Capability Of Slowly Infusing Amino Acids Over Several Hours, Protecting Muscle Tissue From Breakdown Over Time.&Nbsp; There Is No Substitute For The Anti-Catabolic Effects Of Micellar Casein. Whey Protein Concentrate:&Nbsp; Closer To The Whole Food Sources Than Other Whey Proteins, Concentrate Contains Real Food Subfractions Such As Alpha-Lactoglobulins &Amp; Lactoferrins, With Specific Immune-Boosting &Amp; Muscle-Building Properties. Egg Albumin:&Nbsp; Highly Bio-Available &Amp; Well-Tolerated By Most Individuals, Egg Albumin Has A High Bcaa Content &Amp; Arginine.&Nbsp; Egg Albumin Is A Powerful Contributor To Hormone Production &Amp; The Muscle-Building Process. Combat's Powerful Digestive Enzyme Blend:&Nbsp; Digestive Enzymes Break Down Food Along The Digestive Tract So That Nutrients Can Be Absorbed Into The Bloodstream.&Nbsp; Combat Contains 60Mg Of A Digestive Enzyme Blend To Aid In The Digestion &Amp; Absorption Of They Key Muscle-Building Proteins Contained Herein.&Nbsp; The Body Cannot Absorb What It Cannot Break Down.&Nbsp; The Added Digestive Enzyme Blend Ensures Maximum Utilization Of Combat's Muscle-Building Protein Component. Official Nutritional Supplement Provider Of The Ufc&Reg; Ultimate Fighting Championship Feed Muscle Up To 8 Hours&Trade; Made In Usa *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• Has anyone tried a different Combat flavor? What's good?4 Answers
MusclePharm Combat Advanced Time Released Protein Cookies 'N' Cream
  • "Instead, I mix it with either milk, chocolate milk or almond milk." in 1 review
  • "I was using this protein before I switched to vegan...tastes great and does it job!" in 1 review
Bethany T.
This protein powder is a weird one. With water, it is very watery and doesn't taste the greatest. However mixed with almond milk or in recipes, this powder works extremely well.

The powder can be purchased almost anywhere, and is relatively affordable.
Tiffany C.
I seriously love this flavor !!! It's like a milkshake! After taking this, I felt super energized so I might take this before my workouts instead of after to get rid of that high haha . Super satisfied with the taste and texture !
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This is the best protein powder that I have ever had! Mixed with milk, this tastes exactly like cookies and cream! The shake is not powdery or gritty. It mixes into a perfect consistency and really refuels your muscles after a workout!
Chelsea E.
I LOVE this product so, so much. I buy mine from Costco and use one scoop a day. It lasts me for a month and half. I like that there are 5 different proteins in this product. Some disburses quickly and others disburse slowly so that the protein is constantly feeding your muscles. This is the only flavor that I have tried, but I do not recommend mixing it with water. I did for the first couple weeks and it was tolerable, but not that great. Instead, I mix it with either milk, chocolate milk or almond milk. The thicker liquid makes the cookies and cream taste much better. I eat a mostly whole food diet that doesn't include much dairy, but this product is gentle on my insides : )
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
This was my first protein. My mom and dad got it for me because they saw the struggle i was having gaining weight. I wasnt meeting my calorie intake nor my protein intake of the day so i would take 2 of these sometimes 3 a day and it worked wonders i gained 3 pounds in a week all muscle because i worked out lifting heavy for an hour a day.
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
Musclepharm Cookies & Cream is my favorite protein flavor so far! I consider it to be such a treat when I'm drinking it.
I only use a small amount of water - I find that it maximizes the flavor this way without watering it down.

The scoop is really big compared to other brands of protein, but the flavor is still really good.
Ursula L.
One of the only protein supplement flavors that I actually like. The Cookies N Creme flavor isn't too sweet and if mixed with some low fat/skim/almond milk - I almost forget that I am drinking a protein shake. Also really affordable if you have a costco membership.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is one of the best protein I have used. I checked out an FDA approved site that does testing on proteins. This one passed with high ratings =) I don't use the recommended serving because I find it overly too sweet. I love how they added both fast and slow release of proteins.
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
Love, love, love this product. I have put on 4 pounds of muscle in the past 6 weeks while losing 1.5% of body fat. Taste great and keeps me fuller longer than a regular whey protein. Will never buy another brand of protein again. It is great to use before/after a workout, or a high protein snack between meals.
Sara H.
I love this protein! Have tried various other flavors from MusclePharm & this is by far my favorite. It's extremely versatile & easily paired with different flavors. I drink it by itself and also make pancakes, cookies, and other treats with it regularly.
Chelsea E.
Has anyone tried a different Combat flavor? What's good?