MusclePharm Combat Advanced Time Released Protein Chocolate Milk

by MusclePharm

Dietary Supplements Advanced Time Released Protein Fast, Medium &Amp; Slow-Releasing Proteins* Added Digestive Blend For Ease Of Absorption* 5 Powerful Proteins Plus Added Bcaa's* Extra Glutamine* Added Dietary Fiber* Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored Hybrid Series A Precision Engineered Matrix, Combat Powder&Reg; Is The Ultimate Timed-Release Protein Super-Food.&Nbsp; Each Of The Distinct Protein Sources Found Within The Combat Powder Digest At Varying Rates - Because Of This Unique Feature, Amino Acids Not Only Flood Into The Bloodstream Within Minutes After Consumption, But Will Also Continuously Be &Quot;Trickle Fed&Quot; Into Your Muscles For Up To 8 Hours Afterward! What's In Combat Powder:&Nbsp; Combat Powder's Powerful Protein Sources: Whey Protein Isolate:&Nbsp; Highest Available Yield Of Protein, Gram For Gram, Of Any Whey Protein Source, Wpi Absorbs Quickly Into The Muscle Tissues &Amp; Has Immune-Boosting Properties To Protect The Body System During Periods Of Intense Training.&Nbsp; Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein:&Nbsp; Hydrolyzed Whey Is Protein That's Been Broken Down Into Fast-Absorbing Peptides.&Nbsp; The Fastest Absorbing Of All Forms Of Whey, Hydrolyzed Whey Hits The Bloodstream First, Providing A Rapid Infusion Of Muscle-Building Amino Acids.&Nbsp; Micellar Casein:&Nbsp; Very Slow-Digesting, Micellar Casein Has The Capability Of Slowly Infusing Amino Acids Over Several Hours, Protecting Muscle Tissue From Breakdown Over Time.&Nbsp; There Is No Substitute For The Anti-Catabolic Effects Of Micellar Casein. Whey Protein Concentrate:&Nbsp; Closer To The Whole Food Sources Than Other Whey Proteins, Concentrate Contains Real Food Subfractions Such As Alpha-Lactoglobulins &Amp; Lactoferrins, With Specific Immune-Boosting &Amp; Muscle-Building Properties. Egg Albumin:&Nbsp; Highly Bio-Available &Amp; Well-Tolerated By Most Individuals, Egg Albumin Has A High Bcaa Content &Amp; Arginine.&Nbsp; Egg Albumin Is A Powerful Contributor To Hormone Production &Amp; The Muscle-Building Process. Combat's Powerful Digestive Enzyme Blend:&Nbsp; Digestive Enzymes Break Down Food Along The Digestive Tract So That Nutrients Can Be Absorbed Into The Bloodstream.&Nbsp; Combat Contains 60Mg Of A Digestive Enzyme Blend To Aid In The Digestion &Amp; Absorption Of They Key Muscle-Building Proteins Contained Herein.&Nbsp; The Body Cannot Absorb What It Cannot Break Down.&Nbsp; The Added Digestive Enzyme Blend Ensures Maximum Utilization Of Combat's Muscle-Building Protein Component. Official Nutritional Supplement Provider Of The Ufc&Reg; Ultimate Fighting Championship Feed Muscle Up To 8 Hours&Trade; Made In Usa *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

How much protein is in one scoop of this protein powder?
Any can tell me about how good this is? I hate the taste of these, is this one any better than the rest?
Start your review of MusclePharm Combat Advanced Time Released Protein Chocolate Milk!
Madison, MS
Love MusclePharm's Combat protein. I've purchased it multiple times. Great for right after a workout. The chocolate isn't my favorite flavor just because of how thick and heavy it is after a workout, but if you like chocolate protein, it's great!!
Johnson City, TN
Not a chocolate guy but post workout this on top of some amino acids for recovery is perfection. Huge fan of MusclePharm products. Can't wait to be cleared to get back in the gym. Had heart surgery and have missed it so much!
Pasadena, CA
This does taste good but I'm scared to buy from them anymore due to all the controversy about lying what they put into there proteins
Medium
Good product. Has good taste and makes me want to workout just so I can drink it! Decent amount of protein per serving for the price.
Heavy
Ive tried this product and absolutely love it! It tastes great and gives me all the more reason to live a healthier lifestyle!
Light
Logan
Great taste with milk and water either way it taste like chocolate mike one scoop to 8oz best tasting thing I got in awhile
Medium
Brooklyn, NY
Love this flavor. It mixes extremely well with both water and milk and is a great addition to my morning oatmeal
Heavy
I would not recommend this product! it tastes good, of course, but the company apparently was accused of " lying " about the nutrition facts on their label! There is a lot of carbs compared to other protein powders and there might be more than what we think since its maybe not the truth!
Heavy
The taste is okay, if you just put it in just milk or water, if you add it to a fruit shake then i recommend a simple vanilla flavor, but this product is great as I did not experience bloating after taking it like others and it contains a lot of protein!
Oshawa, ON
Ohhhhh Costco Protein Powder... It's meh. I find it clumpier than other brands and the flavor is so-so. I don't think I will buy this again unless I'm desperate.