BY MUSCLEPHARM

Dietary Supplements Bcaa 3:1:2&Trade; The Foundation Of Your Temple&Trade; Musclepharm&Reg; Watermelon Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavors Core Series Official Nutritional Supplement Provider Of The Ufc&Reg; Ultimate Fighting&Reg; Championship&Reg; Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex Supports Lean Mass Growth* Helps Reduce Muscle Breakdown* Helps Increase Protein Synthesis* Demand More Of Your Body &Amp; Your Bcaa Musclepharm Bcaa 3:1:2 Offers A Unique Patent-Pending Ratio &Mdash; 3 Leucine, 1 Isoleucine, 2 Valine &Mdash; That Is Specifically Tuned To Help Deliver The Ideal Amounts Of These 3 Amino Acids During All Phases Of Muscle Development And Maintenance.&Nbsp; Through This Formulation, Amino Acids Are Released Both Before And After A Workout.&Nbsp; Bcaa 3:1:2 Helps Minimize Muscle Damage, While Supporting Increased Lean Body Mass.* Mp Real Athletes.&Nbsp; Real Science.&Trade; Made In A Cgmp Certified Facility. Packaged In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
This was the first BCAA product I tried, and I really liked the flavor! It tastes like a watermelon jollyrancher to me. It did help to soothe my sore muscles.

I went through three tubs of this product, but it's quite pricey for the amount you get. Worth a try!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
When taking this with just water it moxes and tastes hirrible but when I has it to a smoothie I can not tell it's in there. The results are amazing. I noticed that after using this for a while I was able to go lobger during cardio workouts and also felt less soreness.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
I personally don't believe in suplements more than efford and a good diet. But if you looking to lost fat or gaings muscle, this suplements bcaa would keep your muscles up to par. Bcaa its a suplement thats worth to use always.
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is AMAZEBALLS. I was in the market for bcaas and stumbled across this beaut. The price is great and the taste is phenomenonal. It mixes so well too! Highly recommend this to anyone who uses bcaas
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
The taste is very intense. The only way to dull it down is by adding a lot of water.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
My husband tried this and it worked for him. he Said he loved it and the taste was Great, just make sire your taking it the right Way.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
San Antonio, TX
I like that this brand is typically on sale. Its a good product for the price. I would like to see more natural ingredients used.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Hammond, IN
I like this product but dislike the taste but it gets the job done I would recommend this
Elias G.
Elias G.
Great flavor and even better pre workout one of my personal favorites, good price 10/10
Amberle A.
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
Overall the product is great, especially when coupled with your workout. My only con for this product is it can make ya a little gassy but as do most protein products.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Is this chalky tasting
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Fitspiration Expert
How does this taste compared to the Man Sports BCAA?
Shelbi B.
Shelbi B.
I have been really contemplating on adding more supplements to my diet/training, but I've been sceptical as to which ones and which brands to try and go with! Right now I'm only doing protein right after my training, I'm wanting to lose fat obviously, but I'm really wanting to gain muscle mass as well and I dont know where to begin when it comes to other supplements. My protein I use is MusclePharm Combat Whey Protein!