BY MUSCLEPHARM

Dietary Supplements Bcaa 3:1:2&Trade; The Foundation Of Your Temple&Trade; Musclepharm&Reg; Watermelon Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavors Core Series Official Nutritional Supplement Provider Of The Ufc&Reg; Ultimate Fighting&Reg; Championship&Reg; Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex Supports Lean Mass Growth* Helps Reduce Muscle Breakdown* Helps Increase Protein Synthesis* Demand More Of Your Body &Amp; Your Bcaa Musclepharm Bcaa 3:1:2 Offers A Unique Patent-Pending Ratio &Mdash; 3 Leucine, 1 Isoleucine, 2 Valine &Mdash; That Is Specifically Tuned To Help Deliver The Ideal Amounts Of These 3 Amino Acids During All Phases Of Muscle Development And Maintenance.&Nbsp; Through This Formulation, Amino Acids Are Released Both Before And After A Workout.&Nbsp; Bcaa 3:1:2 Helps Minimize Muscle Damage, While Supporting Increased Lean Body Mass.* Mp Real Athletes.&Nbsp; Real Science.&Trade; Made In A Cgmp Certified Facility. Packaged In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
As with all muscle pharm products, this one delivers. This was the first mixed BCAA product I've used and I liked it a lot. I've been using this specific one off and on for a good two years now. I'll continue to use them for the foreseeable future
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
These are amazing at preventing soreness and helping muscles heal after a work out! I started taking them a few months ago when I wanted to get more serious about weight lifting and I don't think I would have been able to physically function through the soreness if I hadn't had this product. The flavor is awesome too which you can't always say about fitness supplements! Only bad thing was completely my fault when I left an unfinished cup in my car for a week and now that cup will always smell like rotten watermelon...so clean up after you're done!
pamela r.
Kentwood, MI
Tastes so good! I drink this intra workouts or when I want something sweet tasting but without the sugar. It is fairly priced and makes great popsicles for prep time. I definitely recommend this brand and flavor
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
This was the first BCAA product I tried, and I really liked the flavor! It tastes like a watermelon jollyrancher to me. It did help to soothe my sore muscles.

I went through three tubs of this product, but it's quite pricey for the amount you get. Worth a try!
Vanessa F.
I personally don't believe in suplements more than efford and a good diet. But if you looking to lost fat or gaings muscle, this suplements bcaa would keep your muscles up to par. Bcaa its a suplement thats worth to use always.
chelsea k.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is AMAZEBALLS. I was in the market for bcaas and stumbled across this beaut. The price is great and the taste is phenomenonal. It mixes so well too! Highly recommend this to anyone who uses bcaas
Influenster M.
When taking this with just water it moxes and tastes hirrible but when I has it to a smoothie I can not tell it's in there. The results are amazing. I noticed that after using this for a while I was able to go lobger during cardio workouts and also felt less soreness.
Keilee  G.
Westerville, OH
Musclepharm anything is a staple in my training program as I am training for a figure competition. I take the BCAAs throughout the day to keep my muscles up to par. I like the Blue Raspberry but I am sure Watermelon is just as great!
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
Overall the product is great, especially when coupled with your workout. My only con for this product is it can make ya a little gassy but as do most protein products.
david k.
Love this stuff! great ratio of bcaa's and tastes great. mixes really well too I like drinking it during my workouts and some in the mornings
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Is this chalky tasting
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
How does this taste compared to the Man Sports BCAA?
Shelbi B.
I have been really contemplating on adding more supplements to my diet/training, but I've been sceptical as to which ones and which brands to try and go with! Right now I'm only doing protein right after my training, I'm wanting to lose fat obviously, but I'm really wanting to gain muscle mass as well and I dont know where to begin when it comes to other supplements. My protein I use is MusclePharm Combat Whey Protein!