BY MUSCLEPHARM

Dietary Supplement. The Foundation of Your Temple™ Core Series. Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex. Supports Lean Mass Growth*. Reduces Muscle Breakdown*. Increases Protein Synthesis*. Demand More of Your Body - and Your BCAA MusclePharm s BCAA 3:1:2 offers a unique patent pending ratio - 3 leucine, 1 isoleucine, 2 valine - that is specifically tuned to deliver the ideal amounts of these three amino acids during all phases of muscle development and maintenance.  Through this formulation, amino acids are released both. see more...

Pablo L.
Schenectady, NY
Great product. But the capsules are huge and you have to take a bunch of them to get the proper daily dosage. I'd recommend the powder over the capsules so you don't have to choke down a bunch of big capsules, 1 scoop of the powder=about 8 capsules. The daily recommendation is 1-3 servings and 1 serving is 8 capsules so you have to swallow 8-24 very large capsules per day. If that's not a problem for you then this product is for you, if it is then I'd recommend the powder but either way musclepharms BCAA 3:1:2 is a great product and helps tremendously.
Autumn S.
Super amazing ! Use them everyday and they go done good ! I got mine at the gnc but you can also get them from store it's self . It has been one of the best bcaa I have ever had ! I get of every time I run out !
Tiffany S.
PNW
These work great! I don't understand why you have to take so many though. The capsules are large, so if you don't take pills well, I wouldn't recommend these.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I love this product. It's great for people that enjoy working out or people that are trying to be on the right path to a healthy lifestyle.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
AWESOME PRODUC I TRIED THIS YESTERDAY AND IT TASTE AMAZING. I LOVE IT. IT HELPS ME RECOVER FASTER AND I CAN WORKOUT ALOT LONER WITH THIS.
Bianca O.
My have a lot of my family who buys and takes this stuff . In my opinion not a good taste but I know others who enjoy it .
Jessica L.
Kamloops
I prefer the powder rather then the supplements. Other wise I do get a good "pump" before my work out. For that's what matters. I didn't taste anything with the supplements. Just make sure you drink lots of water.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
WHAT IS THIS FOR?
Amanda A.
Is it for weight loss?
Pamela B.
winsted, ct
How does this work for muscle recovery? How much does this run? And what have u noticed with this product has it helped out at all