MusclePharm Assault Strawberry Margarita

by MusclePharm

Dietary Supplements New! &Quot;Super Performing&Quot; Assault Featuring Ion-3 Nitrate Technology&Trade; Loaded!&Nbsp; With 2G Of Patented Beta-Alanine! Carnosyn&Trade; Carnosine Synthesizer Strawberry Margarita Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavors Hybrid Series Assault The Athletes Pre-Workout System Official Nutritional Supplement Provider Of The Ufc&Reg; Ultimate Fighting&Reg; Championship&Reg; Energy / Strength / Endurance* A Complete Pre-Workout System For Athletes* Featuring &Quot;Ion-3&Quot; Patented Nitrate Technology* Explosive Energy Without The Crash.&Nbsp; Featuring New Ingredient:&Nbsp; Purenergy&Trade; * Free Of Fillers, Fluff Or Artificial Dyes* Experience:&Nbsp; A Truly Complete Athletic Performance Pre-Workout System.&Nbsp; It's More Than Energy.&Nbsp; It's Real Performance.* Assault's Pre-Workout Formulation Is The Most Advanced And Complete Pre-Workout System On The Market.&Nbsp; Precision-Engineered To Help Give Athletes The Ultimate Performance Advantage Over The Competition.&Nbsp; Assault's 5-Stage Delivery System Helps Address Every Angle Of Performance:&Nbsp; Size.&Nbsp; Energy.&Nbsp; Focus.&Nbsp; Strength.&Nbsp; Endurance.* Help Fuel Your Body With The Most Advanced Ingredients So You Dominate Every Workout And Promote Maximum Results.&Nbsp; Each Serving Of Assault Is Loaded With 2 Grams Of Patented Carnosyn Beta-Alanine, Along With Ion-3 Nitrate Technology Nutrients.&Nbsp; Supports Enhanced Strength, Endurance, Muscle Mass, And Overall Improved Athletic Training Capacity.* Caffeine Is A Wildly-Popular Supplement To Help Increase Performance And Alertness.&Nbsp; Normal Caffeine Sources Leave You Crashing Quickly, But Our Purenergy Ingredient Helps Give You Focus And Energy That Lasts Up To 8 Times Longer Than Normal Caffeine, Without The Typical Caffeine &Quot;Crash.&Quot;* Help Stay Focused And Blasting From The First Rep To The Very Last Set.&Nbsp; Prepare To Assault The Gym With Our Revolutionary 5-Stage Delivery System.* Mp Real Athletes.&Nbsp; Real Science.&Trade; No3-T&Trade; Nitrate Technology Chromadex Licensed Under One Or More Of U.S. Pat. Nos. 5,965,596, 6,426,361, 7,504,376 And 8,067.381, Each Of Which Is Owned By Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (Nai).&Nbsp; Nai Is Also The Owner Of The Registered Trademark Carnosyn.&Nbsp; Cinnulin Pf Is A Registered Trademark Of Integrity Nutraceuticals International Corporation Purenergy Is A Trademark Of Chromadex, Inc. Made In A Cgmp Certified Facility. This Product Is Packed By Weight Not Volume; Some Settling May Occur During Shipping. Packaged In Usa Ingredient Note:&Nbsp; Atp Amplifier:&Nbsp; Carnosyn Patented Beta-Alanine (2000 Mg), L-Tyrosine, L-Aspartic Acid, Red Beet Extract High In Nitrates, (Dmg) Dimethylglycine Hcl. Cellular Transport &Amp; Insulin Activator:&Nbsp; Dextrose, L-Glycine, Ribose, Cinnulin Pf (Cinnamomum Burmannii) Bark Extract. Athlete Performance Blend:&Nbsp; Crenitrate, Argnitrate, Bcaa Nitrate 3:1:2 Ratio (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine). Energy &Amp; Neuro Igniter:&Nbsp; Choline Bitrate, Glucuronolactone, Pureenergymatrix (Pterostilbene-Caffeine), Huperzine A. Hydration System:&Nbsp; Taurine, Coconut Water Powder, L-Glutamine. *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

Is this flavor any good?
Is there a lot of sugar in this?
Does it actually taste like strawberry margarita?
Start your review of MusclePharm Assault Strawberry Margarita!
Yuma, AZ
This product is great. I use it every morning before i life weights and before i run. It has NO carbs so im not adding to my carb intake during the day but im getting up and going. I also take it on Sundays in the afternoons when i am feeling sluggish and need a pick me up. There's hard crash after either. MusclePharm Assault Strawberry Margarita
Doral, FL
The flavor I would rate a 7/10: it is good, but it tastes way closer to medicine than it does fruit punch.Results: When I take this, it definitely gives my workout a boost. I would probably attribute that to the higher dosage of Caffeine (250mg) and Creatine in this. The mental focus is definitely there. I feel more focused throughout my workout and I don't burn out throughout my workouts as I would without this. Compared to the 2nd gen Assault, they seemed to have removed a lot of the typical "pre workout" stuff and have moved to market themselves as more of an Athletic brand. MP has always prided themselves on removing banned substances from their products which is why there aimed more at the Athlete. They took out the NO3 and Niacin, which gives the "pump" and tingle sensation most preworkout comsumers tend to like. They also made the label a bit more explicit and transparent, removing "proprietary blends" and actually labeling the exact amount of ingredient per "blend" ie: [MuscleFuel = 1g Taurine 1g L-Glycine]
Medium
Saint Petersburg
Great product, performs, gets me ready for a workout and I use it when I go out golfing. It doesn't give me that horrible "tingly" feeling I hate. I wish this flavor was a little less sour though. It meets my expectations every time.
Denver, CO
Assault has been the most effective prework for me. I drink it on the way to the gym and am fired up and ready to go by the time I get there, even after an exhausting day. My favorite way to exercise is HIIT training. With assault, I'm able to push s little harder, lift more and last longer in my workouts. The product does contain beta alanine, which helps your muscles to fatigue slower, making for greater endurance in your workouts. If you're not familiar with beta alanine, it does make your skin a little itchy, especially if you're not working out yet. This is normal, not an allergic or adverse reaction! To me, it's the same itchy you would feel with a very mild sunburn. Once I start working out, the itching goes away. The strawberry margarita flavor is so delicious, it tastes like sweet tarts to me!
Heavy
This is my go to preworkout. It gets me fired up before I get to the gym and keeps me going till I'm finished. When I first started taking it, it gave me that tingly itching feeling but that went away after a couple weeks of use. This flavor is great, as are the others.
Spencer, IA
I enjoyed the taste. It's wonderful in a smoothie. Unfortunately, I didn't react well to this product. It gave me energy for the first twenty minutes and then made me tingle and nauseous. It might just have been my body and not the norm.
Medium
Madison, MS
If you want the tingly, energized feeling right before a workout, Assault is great. It powers you through a tough workout with energy. However, the texture is a little too chalky for my preference so I have to mix it with as little water as possible so that I can drink it quickly. The flavors I've tried have all been great though!
Union, NJ
Just like any other MP product, this one works great. I've had bad experiences with preworkouts in the past, but so far no complaints with this one. You do feel a little itchy because of the beta alanine, but personally I love it because it make me want to get my workout on!
Nashville, TN
One of if not the best and strongest pre workout supplements I've ever taken. Definitely motivated me to workout hard and break personal records on my lifts numerous times. Best Buy at the price as compared to its competitors
Dinuba, CA
Definitely one of the better tasting brands out there when it comes to pre workouts out there. They run about 35 bucks which isn't bad at all I've bought some that were about 50. I'm a huge muscle pharm fan and will continue to purchase this pre workout
Heavy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...