BY MUSCLEPHARM

Dietary Supplement. Train Like An Unchained Beast™ Hybrid Series. Clinically Proven to Enhance: Performance:  Strength, Power, Endurance*. Focus:  Energy, Intensity Without the Crash*. Muscle Building:  Lean Muscle Mass, Decrease Body Fat*. Safety:  Proven Safe on Kidney & Liver Function, NSF® Certified*. Demand a Clinically Proven, Pre-Workout Formula. MusclePharm® Assault® is the most researched pre-workout out there because we are a company of athletes. see more...

Taylie B.
I tried the blue raspberry favor and it was WAY too sweet. It did give me energy and it does come in a really big container which is great but I didn't like how sweet it was. I wouldn't recommend.
lauren m.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is the best pre workout I have had by far. It doesn't give you jitters or make your skin itch like other preworkouts can. I definitely work out harder and longer when using this product
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
This hardly had any effect on me. A few of the guys at my gym swear by this brand, but I was not a fan. I hardly had enough energy to finish my workout and that was after 2 scoops. Pre workouts work differently for everyone though! If you don't have that high of a caffeine tolerance, this will probably work out just fine.
Ricky h.
Fullerton, CA
This is one of the more clean preworkouts I've had (I've had a lot of pre in my time). It isn't high in caffeine or beta alanine like c4 but it still gives you a focused pump. You might start to crave 2 or more servings the more you use it, but it will do you well. Flavors are not the best. Would only buy if it was on sale.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Great product before it was reformulated. Really gave you an amped up feeling to get you through a tough workout. I recently switched to Beast Mode because since they reformulated it I get an allergic reaction to it where I get really red, itchy and tingly. It's a horrible feeling.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my favorite pre workout, but in close competition with Cellucor. The only difference is Musclepharm doesn't make you get the jitters, which some people like and others don't. I personally don't like getting them which is why I prefer this product. Tastes great, easy to use. Buy on body building.com to get the best prices.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
I love Assault pre-workout. I had the strawberry lemonade flavor and it was delicious. It didn't have a bad after taste or anything which a lot of pre-workout mixes do. It has to be shaken up more than I've noticed with other pre-workouts otherwise it clumps on the top.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA
Was recommended by my little brother. Glad that I decided to choose the Raspberry Lemonade flavor because it tastes really good! Gives me a super boost before and during my workout. Be sure not to have any other caffeine during the day, and don't take this too late at night because it will keep you up
Molly C.
Broomfield, CO
I used to LOVE this pre workout but then Muscle Pharm changed the formula and I somehow became really sensitive to it. My skin felt prickly and I would get a slight allergic or vasodilatory reaction from this. I prefer to use cellular C4 now, but Muscle Pharm still gives a good pump when you need it.
Keylle L.
Wilmington, NC
Scoop is HUGE and you drink it with a lot more water than other pre workouts so your stomach gets bloated a little prior to workout /: it tastes good though. Also, it says you should drink a gallon of water a day while taking this product!