BY MUSCLEPHARM ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SERIES

Dietary Supplements New! Cutting-Edge Creatine Breakthrough* &Quot;Super Creatine&Quot; Nitrate Formula Arnold Schwarzenegger&Trade; Series Musclepharm&Reg; Watermelon Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavor Helps Increase Strength, Power, Recovery* Supports Muscle Building &Amp; Muscle Growth* Promotes Rapid Absorption Of Creatine &Mdash; No Loading Required* Cutting-Edge Creatine Breakthrough Featuring Ion-3 Nitrate Technology No3-T&Trade; Nitrate Technology Supplement Facts: Vitamin E Blend: &Nbsp; As Dl Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Mixed Tocopherols Including Gamma, Delta, Beta Tocopherols. Made In A Cgmp Certified Facility Packaged In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• I would like to try this but was wondering how a female w...3 Answers
leighann b.
Odenville, AL
The taste isn't that great but I chugged it down quickly enough that it didn't matter. I didn't notice any "pumps" that I wouldn't already have w/o the preworkout. I even double the dose. Nothing new as far as a good pump or vascularity. I will say though,as far as focus & fatigue goes it worked pretty well! So all & all I'd recommend giving this a try IF you've never used a pre.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
Easy to mix and it does the job! It's a clean preworkout which is what you want. I know if you're anything like me you don't want something that will make you feel jittery.. so I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants overall strength and endurance when working out!
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
These are kind of gross, taste-wise but it is a good product. I just can't get through the taste of the one they have at the store near me. I couldn't get through it.
Christina S.
I love the watermelon taste of this! My husband used it and I would always snag some. I trust this company as a whole, and I always like to try their new products.
Kyle  B.
Dracut , MA
I would give this a 3.5 star rating if possible. Not as good as some of the other preworkout supplements such as C4 or NOExplode. But is definitely the most cost effective of the three.
Influenster M.
El sabor no es tan genial, pero yo chugged hacia abajo lo suficientemente rápido que no importa. No me di cuenta de ninguna "bombas" que yo ya no tendría w / o el preworkout. Incluso doblo la dosis. Nada nuevo en cuanto a una buena bomba o vascularización. Voy a decir, sin embargo, en cuanto a enfoque y fatiga va funcionó bastante bien! Así que todo y todo lo que recomiendo dar esto un intento si nunca has utilizado un pre.
Samantha J.
Anything from this brand is awesome! Even if you follow Muscle Pharm on twitter they give you daily workouts! They even have supplements for women (FitMiss).
Katelyn T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband loves this product, it's a great price and great pump not too bad of a taste either
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
Arnold is my boyfriends idol so when he introduced this to me I absolutely live this Product!
Lamar M.
Newtown, CT
I enjoy the entire Arnold series, a great supliment for the price and doesn't taste to bad
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
I would like to try this but was wondering how a female would react? I know they have a female product line also