BY MUSCLEPHARM

Dietary Supplements 1 Comprehensive Formula Patent Pending Instantized Bcaa's 3:1:2 Ratio 10G Amino Acids Advanced Hydration &Amp; Electrolyte System Orange Mango Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavors Hybrid Series Animo 1 The Athletes Cocktail&Trade; Official Nutritional Supplement Provider Of The Ufc&Reg; Ultimate Fighting&Reg; Championship&Reg; Hydrate / Energize / Recover* Helps Rebuild Muscle &Amp; Recover Faster* Scientifically Advanced Hydration System With Coconut Water* Helps Increase Endurance &Amp; Fuel Atp* 10G Of Amino Acids With Patent-Pending Bcaa 3:1:2 Ratio* Get More From Every Drop.&Nbsp; Bathe Your Body In Aminos. Specially Formulated For All Athletes, Quick-Absorbing Amino 1 Helps Bring Stamina, Hydration, Muscle Building And In-Workout Recovery In &Quot;1&Quot; Comprehensive Formula.&Nbsp; Amino 1 Helps Give You Power And Supplies Free Form Amino Acids, Instantized Bcaas, And A Complete Electrolyte Balance.* Quick Absorbing: &Nbsp; Amino 1 Was Designed For Athletes And Contains Over 10,000 Mg Of Amino Acids &Mdash; Patent Pending 3:1:2 Ration Instantized Bcaas &Mdash; To Support Sustained Stamina And Muscle Building.* Amino 1 Helps Athletes Work Through The Soreness: &Nbsp; Amino 1 Helps Deliver Nutrients Through Multiple Pathways, Helping To Maximize Your Body's Overall Ability To Support Transport, Deliver Nutrients, And Ultimately Support Recovery.&Nbsp; No Other Sports Drink Supplies As Much Power In The Needed Time Interval,&Nbsp; Helping To Make This The Ultimate In-Workout Recovery Drink.* Advanced Hydration &Amp; Electrolyte System: &Nbsp; All-Natural Coconut Water Concentrate Is One Of Nature's Superfoods &Mdash; A Complete Balance Of Electrolytes Ad Minerals &Mdash; And It Helps Maximize Uptake.&Nbsp; It Is Superior To Manufactured Sports Drinks.&Nbsp; This Is Why The Sports World Has Turned To Coconut Water As A Rehydration Source.* Hydrate With Coconut Water!* Energy Without Caffeine!* Recover With Bcaa's!* Musclepharm&Reg; Engineered Amino 1 To Be The Ultimate Recovery &Amp; Hydration Sports Drink That Tastes Amazing. Key Components: Scientifically Advanced To Support Endurance &Amp; Recovery* Support Against Muscular Fatigue During &Amp; After Exercise* Promote Recovery &Amp; Muscle Building From Training Sessions* Caffeine &Amp; Sugar Free &Mdash; Can Be Used Anytime, Day Or Night* The Ultimate Hydration &Amp; Recovery System* Mixes Easily &Amp; Completely &Mdash; No Clumping* Anti-Catabolism / Muscle Sparing* Mp Real Athletes.&Nbsp; Real Science.&Trade; Made In A Cgmp Certified Facility. Packaged In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I've switched to vega, but I was using this for about 4 months last year. It's very tasty and an easy way to get your aminos into your diet. It's great for an intra-workout mix with creatine to help you sustain during your heavy lift days or cardio workouts.
Jessica K.
Biloxi, MS
I love this product for recovery. It is wonderful to help reduce the soreness you feel after lifting weights. I personally cannot take it during my workout because it does upset my stomach. But it works great and doesn't bother me after my workouts.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
I love taking in my aminos by using this product! Tastes great and mixes well. Helps to recover my muscles which allows me to build muscles and overall strength faster. Very satisfied! Good price point as well
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
I've used this as an intra-workout amino supplement and also a during the day and/or post workout amino. Works well! The MP line has nice flavors and they dissolve well.
Martha G.
My boyfriend uses this I have never used this product. I have never even heard of it. I wouldn't use it because I heard weight loss pills don't work. To lose weight work out naturally and eat healthy!
Kasey C.
I guess some people like it but its not for me... They need one with all naural ingredients instead of artificial flavoring and so fourth but people have different taste
Adam M.
Norton Shores, MI
Wow! This stuff will make you get a 6 pack! And I mean it. We use this at work when we have a lot of stuff to get done, and we get it done!
mariem v.
My husband use this brand and he loved it, they have variety of flavors and works well, and the price of this product is good.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Muscle Pharm protein has been recommended to me by so many different people. They have a great selection of flavors as well!
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Tastes good helps with soreness & is really an amazing produc , if you really work hard
You'll start showing a six pack !!
Kasey C.