BY MUSCLEMEDS

Fat Burning Beef Protein Isolate Hydrolyzed Protein Burn fat, build muscle & increase energy* Helps burn up to 100 Extra Calories Daily* Reduces Hunger & Curbs Cravings* Enhanced with potent thermogenic agents* Packed with amino acids, creatine & BCAAs* Burn Fat & Build Muscle* CARNOVOR SHRED is the ultimate fat burning and muscle building solution, featuring the incredible power of CARNIVOR Beef Protein Isolate and powerful shredding agents such as Super 6-Paradol, green tea, yerba mate and green coffee bean. CARNIVOR SHRED helps activate brown adipose tissue (BAT) and boosts your metabolism to get you ripped see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shandy S.
Shandy S.
It actually sort of looked a little like beef bullion, since I used water to mix.
So I was extremely surprised when it not only tasted good, it tasted like chocolate. No beefy after taste. I'm not a big chocolate person, but I really liked this. I drank it after a long run, and it filled me up so I wasn't hungry for a while. It mixed really well, no sediment floating around on top. It does have caffeine in it so take that into consideration. Possibly take it before your workout for a little kick, if needed.
Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free. As always, all opinions are my own
Madame c.
Madame c.
Tlemcen
"When I saw this in my JackedPack I was a bit skeptical, beef protein? Then I though what the hey. I admit after mixing it up I hesitated, it didn't look that great and I had to wonder about the taste. Again beef protein?
Disclaimer: I received a sample