Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashVillage Naturals
Muscle Relief Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash 16 oz

Muscle Relief Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash 16 oz

by Village Naturals

NULL

How well does it work on your muscle aches? Do you need to be in the bath water for a certain amount of time for it to take effect?
Does this stuff make your skin dry? I have had problems in the past with certain products irritating my skin.
Good for sensitive skin ?
Start your review of Muscle Relief Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash 16 oz!
Laura B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Muscle Relief Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash 16 oz uploaded by Laura B.
Love this stuff! I've been using it for a while. I do feel it helps relieve muscle aches somewhat. Bubbles up nicely. It has eucalyptus, spearmint and menthol. Very relaxing! I have sensitive skin but haven't had any issues with it.
Erika M.
Troy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Muscle Relief Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash 16 oz uploaded by Erika M.
I am OBSESSED with this! I have been using it as a body wash for a while now and I really enjoy the refreshing feel it gives me. It is wonderful for whenever I have a sore neck/shoulders and it also clears my nose when I get my seasonal allergies. Have not had a chance to use it in a bath but I can only Imagine how good this would be paired with some of their [product:village-naturals-therapy-aches-&-pains-muscle-relief-mineral-bath-soak-20-oz-3-pack] . The price is honestly really affordable as far as I can remember and it is a great product!!
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So amazing! This soak really cools me down after a long workout out or hot summer day. A LOT stronger than the bath salts. Therefore, the effects are a lot more intense. Would definitely recommend it!
Angela O.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The scent of this is so overpowering and it smells so good. It really gives a cooling sensation that helps with pain. The bubbles are also super nice.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Muscle Relief Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash 16 oz uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! AH-MAZE-ZING! I have had two back surgeries and I have SI pain that runs down my leg. I have back pain and get leg spasms. I try add in many holistic products into my every day life. Turmeric, omega 3s, glucosamine, Epsom, arnica and many more. I use this and the Aches & Pain’s Epsom salt. The foaming bath wash is amazing. I love the scent. Eucalyptus, spearmint and menthol. It leaves a menthol tingling on your sore muscles. I use this on my sore shoulders, lower back and even to shave with which helps my legs. I would recommend NOT getting this any place that could be sensitive...I hope you understand exactly what I mean!! If you have sore muscles, enjoy the scent of eucalyptus and need a relaxing bath or shower I can not recommend this enough. I used to find this at Target. My local target stopped selling so now I purchase it from Amazon. Often I can find it in 3 packs for a great deal. Usually around $6-8 each. Completely worth every penny!
Megan R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am really excited to see a product like this in the drugstore! I used mine solely as a body wash and am docking the product one star because it did not lather well at all. I have used other body wash oils that lathered much better, granted they were much more expensive. The scent was wonderful and very aromatherapeutic. Would recommend and would repurchase!
Tiffany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LOVE this product and have been using it for years. Recommend this for those that love a nice relaxing bubble bath :)
Eileen M.
Jasper, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. Sometimes my knees or back hurt and using this product helps. Walmart doesn’t have it all the time so when they do i buy at least 5. Its about $5. I like it for tired feet at well.
Savannah E.
Enterprise, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Y’all this stuff is THE BEST for any type of aches and pains muscle/joint wise. The smell is strong (which I absolutely love), the price is reasonable, and it lasts a while because a little will do you!
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
Need relief of the after work aches? This one is relaxing and effective. It has a good amount of foam to have a relaxing bubble bath. If i had to provide one con...maybe if it had a little more menthol or eucalyptus to it then it has.