BY MUSCLE PHARM

Mick B.
norfolk
I have mixed feeling me about this product. On one hand, yes my workouts do improve. I’m focused and excited for each workout. As for the serving. I think it’s a bit too much. Obviously musclepharm wants to sell more so they’re going to tell you to take more than you would need, but that’s the case with basically every workout supplement brand. The few times that I’ve taken a full amount were on max out days and performance tests while playing college sports. I don’t think that my lifts improved but what I did notice was that I was getting angry at the little things. Once I came down I realized how emotional I was getting about things that normally don’t phase me. It was weird, and I’ve never had an experience like that. I still use the product, but I don’t think I’ll ever go on to use the full amount. It’ll save my wallet and any other troubles that may follow. Hope this helps someone!
Maryam S.
Great flavor and mixes well. Nice punch of energy and focus but not over the top like some others brands such as NaNO Vapor or Jacked3d for example. Muscle Pharm in general make great products. Would highly recommend
Kayla C.
Best pre workout I have ever used. I've found that one scoop supplies the perfect pick me up after a long shift at work. Gives just the right amount of boost to wake me up and get me in the gym. Two scoops On my way! I'll really get your engine running for those days you want to pump a little extra and go hard in the gym. I definitely recommend this brand to everyone who's looking at boosting their workout experience.
Ally W.
I LOVE THIS PREWORKOUT! It mixes so well compared to other big or small brands, it has a great flavor and it works very well! It gave me a total rush and I had one of my best workouts. I only recommend to those who have been using preworkout. The rush is a lot, so if you're a beginner try opting for a lighter pre workout or only use half a scoop!
Carissa C.
boise, ID
This is surprisingly good especially in a smoothie. the #HumanBean #CoffeeShop sells smaller version of these and u can mix it with a smoothy. a great way to find out exactly what you like.
Kayne G.
Sierra Vista, Az
This is by far the best pre-workout I've ever had. When I began working out and decided to push myself farther this absolutely did the trick. By far nothing better. 10/10 would pre again.
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
I really like this pre-workout supplement. I am pretty sensitive to most pre-workout supplements but this one doesn't make me too jittery.
Kristine G.
Absolutely love this preworkout! great pump and tastes really good; not too fruity or sweet which I like.
Elina L.
My boyfriend loves this preworkout he says it doesn't have a bad taste and its not too sweet easy to blend
Gustavo D.
This was the first preworkout I ever used and after going and exploring others it's always the one I go back to. It gives the most consistent energy boost and I don't become as immune to it as with a lot of others. Will probably just keep using this forever. Also the watermelon and green apple flavors taste awesome.