Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Allie B.Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Tiphanie U.

BY MUSCLE PHARM

Combat Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 12 Bars see more...

Andrea D.
When I am looking for a quick snack or some extra protein, this is my go to bar. It fills me up and satisfies my craving. It tastes just like a candy bar to me and the crazy thing is that it's actually good for you. My boyfriend and I make a weekly stop in our local gnc to by a box. The price is great along with the quality, and size.
Kaitlyn M.
By far my favorite protein bar out there right now! The macros are great, they're super dense and hit any sweet tooth craving you might have. The ingredients are bad either, not overly processed crap disguised as a protein bar, these things are great tasting and pretty quality health wise. Highly recommend!
Rachel P.
Slidell, LA
These protein bars are SUPER DELICIOUS! Unlike most protein bars they taste like a candy bar not like cardboard! 😂 My hubby and I both love them! He got this chocolate chip cookie flavor and I got the Birthday Cake flavor. Both are great although the Birthday Cake flavor is a little lemony. But still YUM!
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
One of my favorite protein bars hands down! Not only does it help provide you with protein in your diet, but it also taste just like you're eating candy! My only complaint I have to say about this product is the bar is very filling, but they taste so great you'll want to finish it! Worth the price!
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
Great, great, greatttt bar. My new favorite protein bar, right up there with OhYeah! Chocolate and Caramel Grab size bar. Flavor is great, not to dry and it in fact tastes like cookie dough. My complaint is that they are pricey! I get 'em when they are on sale on BB.com
Kelly C.
Plymouth, MI
Dude, not only are these bad boys delicious, but their macros are spot on! The texture can be a little crumbly with the outside coating, but it's totally worth it. I just wish they were cheaper. However, when they're on sale, I stock up like crazy. :)
Katie P.
Du bois, PA
BY FAR MY FAVORITE COMBAT CRUNCH BAR FLAVOR!!! Unlike other protein bars this literally tastes like what it's supposed to taste like... Mixed with candy! In love!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Great bars! Taste good and the texture is good. Reminds of dessert so it beats the cravings while providing 20g of protein. There is 5g of sugar so it is more than a quest bar but these do taste better. Only con is that they're not as easy to find as other bars.
Anna K.
Brighton, MI
These are sooooooo delicious! I love these bars so much. They are packed with protein but are also macro friendly. (for those of you who count macros) They are good when I am craving something sweet and chocolatey. I highly recommend these bars.
Allie B.
Sacramento, CA
The best tasting protein bar I have ever tasted in my entire life !!! Taste almost exactly like a 100Grand candy bar.