BY MUSCLE PHARM

Jason R.
Cherry Valley, MA
Right when I saw this was made my muscle pharm I knew it was going to be great and it was, it's a great snack throughout the day when you need some protein , they aren't expensive they are in the same price range as all the other protein bars on the market .
Alyssa H.
I love the taste of these bars and they do not upset my stomach like a lot of protein brands do.  It is really rare I find a bar that I really enjoy the taste of outside of Quest bars, but I really do enjoy these and the birthday cake taste is not overwhelming.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Finding a good protein bar is hard. A lot of them have the gritty chalk taste to them however this one does not. Cinnamon twist is my favorite flavor along with the chocolate coconut. I love grabbing this if I'm having a sweet tooth instead of a piece of candy and it satisfies it. Definitely keep a lookout for buy one get one half off because usually a box is around $30. So I usually wait until I hit one of those sales to buy boxes.
Samantha E.
Trying out different protein bars, I stumbled across these. I have to say it was tasty, couldn't taste a lot of the protein blend that you can in others which was a plus. 20g of protein, 210 calories, 7g fat, 5g sugar and 12g fiber definitely a good choice for protein bar.
Eileen G.
This is probably my number one protein bar. I love the flavor. I could eat so many hah. It is great for a treat and to fill you up after a workout on the run. They have a bit more sugar than I like but it's not terrible. Combat crunch bars are soft and chewy.
Ally W.
The muscle pharm combat crunch bar has the best taste of all protein bars. Most protein bars have a weird taste, weird texture or they're over priced. Muscle pharm makes a delicious protein bar that is well priced for quality!
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in love with these! So much better than quest bars! 100x better than any quest bar flavors! Personally, quest bars taste too artificial and chewy while combat bar tastes like a regular wafer snack.
Christian C.
I was a little dissapointed with the taste and texture of this particular flavor of combat crunch. I heard good reviews about it saying it was on of their best flavors but personally I thought it was too chewy and hard to enjoy. I did like the cinnamon flavor to it which was surprisingly strong. The macros on this bar are pretty good and fits in pretty nicely as a snack. I don't think i'll be trying this flavor again but i'm still willing to try other one's from this brand.
Marleah N.
North Tonawanda
I love combat bars and the variety of flavors they have are great. They truly taste like a candy bar and fill my sweet tooth. High in protein and low in fat.
Gustavo D.
Those protein bars are REALLY good! Cinnamon Twist are my favorite! S'mores is good and it's taste like a mix with snicker bar but better! White Chocolate Raspberry is okay but too strong flavor and needs more balance. I would recommend this product to anyone and buy it again.