BY MONSTER ENERGY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Monster athletes do not win by accident, it takes years of hard work and determination to be a champion. Need a little motivation to meet your personal goals? Meet your new "coach in a can", Muscle Monster Energy Shake.

Buy on Amazon
Marium S.
I really like the taste it’s very refreshing. I usually avoid berry flavors but this is so good. It’s affordable not to pricey and easily available and most importantly it has a wide variety of flavors. Yes I would definitely going to it buy again and recommend this to anyone who like energy drinks.
Sofia M.
I’ve always been a Monster fan when it comes to energy drinks. I love the strawberry flavor and the quantity each bottle brings. It boosts your energy but not too much so I think its good enough. I would definitely buy this again if I’m ever in need of an energy drink.
Jeremy M.
Strongsville
We keep these stocked in our house! Everyone drinks them so much!! We love them. They can be a bit pricey but we buy a larger amount and then everything is cheaper that way!! Love to recommend to others!!
Beth K.
Rochester , MN
This is my favorite monster beverage. It is calorie free and not so sweet that you end up with a stomach. It does not leave you feeling jittery, but help provide a little energy!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I would have gave it 5 stars, but I like the regular Monster much better when it comes to taste. Don't get me wrong, it tastes great but I love the regular flavor better.
Jenna K.
Duanesburg, NY
Legit my favorite energy drink on the market! Tastes great. Def a repeat customer and usually they have deals at local stores so I can stock up on all my favorites.
Christina J.
Great combination of protein and energy. I was really impressed when I read the label at the balance of nutrients. Definitely don't consume for the quality flavor. It tastes like an energy drink and protein drink combined and neither are wonderful alone.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is the only energy drink I will buy and drink without making me sick or throwing me into seizures. They're expensive but when I really need them, they're completely worth paying for. The strawberry tastes amazing.
Larry D.
Spokane, WA
I will admit when I first saw these flavors I was skeptical. But monster manages to bring the delicious flavors of chocolate vanilla and strawberry in can form. I’d recommend it to anyone who like those flavors in milk, worth at least a try.
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
This is a very good energy drink. I am a truck driver and also back when I was younger I drank them when I went out to the desert with my dad and uncle to ride.