Muscle Milk Vanilla Creme Lean Muscle Protein Powder uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY MUSCLE MILK

Muscle Milk Vanilla Creme Lean Muscle Protein Powder: Multi-source proteins Functional fats 20 vitamins and minerals Low-sugar carbohydrates Gluten free Lactose free see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "For after workout too, the cookies and cream flavor is really good." in 1 review
  • "There are powders out there with a much better protein to calories ratio, so we won't be buying this again." in 1 review
  • "When I use it regularly though, my weight loss does seem to decline some." in 1 review
  • "I prefer to add the vanilla flavor powder to smoothies and mix it with milk rather than water." in 1 review
  • "the vanilla tastes really good and adds a little sweetness to the drink to curb sugar cravings too" in 1 review
Karol G.
Tucson
Out of most of the protein shakes that I tasted in powder form, this one is a good on taste and affordable as well. Usually I end up adding peanut butter, bananas and strawberries which add to the great flavor that it has already, and it last for a good while!
Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this protein drink. It taste really great! And fills me up for hours. I get it at target or at Walgreens. And only cost around 20 bucks. Like I said it taste great which I like a lot, which is really hard to find in a protein drink. Would highly recommend. #Contest
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is everyone's "go to" brand it seems but I think it doesn't do what it needs to for the calories. There are powders that have a way better protein to calorie ratio. They have some great flavors with this brand but I need something with less calories for sure.
@thatgirlscrazy ..
Austin, TX
I have to drink this along with taking iron pills bc I am very anemic and no matter how healthy i eat my protein and iron levels are always low. Plus it taste great and isnt to expensive at HEB.
Jody B.
Pendleton, IN
My husband and I workout 6 days a week and 4 of those days consist of pull-ups, push-ups and weights. We use this protein powder immediately after our workouts and absolutely love it.

Vanilla crème is our favorite by far. We make ours with unsweetened almond milk & ice. I add a lot of cinnamon to mine and it tastes just like a cinnamon roll. YUMMO! We also like the banana and cookies & cream flavors.

This protein powder mixes very well and isn't chalky. Tastes just as good as some of those expensive brands that are out there.
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
After workouts, I feel dead. I don't want to go on anymore. My body is sore and doesn't move how I want it to. Then I drink Muscle Milk. It doesn't work instantaneously, but it does work. I wake up the next day ready for another muscle killing workout.

When I use it regularly though, my weight loss does seem to decline some. Probably because this is a muscle building tool. While I use it to recover, having extra muscle is nice, too. Muscle burns fat faster, anyway.

The ingredients aren't "paleo" clean, but it does the job I need it too. I've tried other products, but this has it all: it tastes good, it works great, and is cheap, which is great for a college kid on a budget.
Laura A.
I have tried many protein powders and this has remained my favorite. Great price and taste. Easy to find in stores or online. I even prefer this to shakeology...
Shandy S.
I received a sample of Muscle Milk Genuine Protein Powder in Vanilla Creme with my July JackedPack. This was delicious! It tasted amazing, I loved the vanilla flavor as it was spot on and not overpowering. It was thick, creamy and filled me up. It mixed really well, no clumping and it wasn't gritty like some protein powders I've tried. Overall I had no complaint, I really liked this and would buy.
Megan M.
To my knowledge of protein powders, this one completely blew me away. My personal trainer had recommended it as a good quality, affordable powder and boy was she right. The firs thing I thought of after my first taste was vanilla cake batter- It has a great consistency and blends so well. There's no weird aftertaste or chalky taste in the mix.
Try out the chocolate too- it's just as good!
Alexa A.
Atherton, CA
Muscle Milk so great. I have it a lot during in-season when I'm training hard for sports. My favorite add-in recipe is to add a scoop of muscle milk to my pancake mix with some blueberries! It gives me great energy and helps my muscles feel good! I tried once to mix it with milk and it just would dissolve/ mix in, so definitely mix it with water for best results!
Jordan S.
atlanta, GA
Does anyone use the chocolate flavor? i add the vanilla to strawberry smoothies but i don't know how i would pair chocolate protein...just milk?
Jennifer T.
Does Muscle Milk make anyone else breakout??
Patrick S.
Sarasota, FL
What do you al mix your product with? What has been the best outcome for you
Dyana C.
GUARUJÁ
O MUSCLE MILK AUXILIA NA PERDA DE PESO?
Sophia H.
I love the liquid muscle milk but was not pleased with the powder form. Does anyone have any recipes or tips for making it taste better?