Muscle Milk Snack Protein Bar Vanilla Toffee Crunch uploaded by Samie L.

BY MUSCLE MILK

Muscle Milk® Vanilla Toffee Crunch Protein Snack Bar.
15g protein.
Gluten free.
Genuine.
Naturally flavored. see more...

• Are they that good? And how much1 Answers
  • Wow these sound amazing! Are they really good?2 Answers
  • Are these flavorful or overall pretty bland?4 Answers
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.
The Muscle Milk snack protein bar in vanilla toffee crunch is perfect for on the go! Whether traveling, working out, or at school, this bar gives all the energy you need for your afternoon.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I've had "ok" protein bars and Iv had gross protein bars and this falls just between both of them. Typical protein bar in looks, texture and taste. it's not great. It also has lots of fillers and I don't prefer.
London, WV
I Love This Cyto Muscle Mike Bars and they Taste Great!!! They Are a Great for Lunch or even just for a Snack. It keeps me going and filling full so i don't snack all day long!! This is my for now on Snack!!!!
Madison C.
Madison C.
I love this protein bar! I bring one with me for a snack and sometimes I eat one before I workout! They taste great! This is a great protein bar and definitely a product I'll continue buying!!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
These are the most yummy bars I've ever had. Muscle milk does a great job at making you feel like you're eating a candy bar
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Yummy I'm going to have to try these... I am a gym nut and like muscle milk so I'm sure ill love these
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Not too bad on the taste and is filled with proteins. I actually like it a lot more compared to other bars just hard to find
Erika R.
Erika R.
Love these snacks..perfect for right before working out in my boot camp class.! A great snack before a workout
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
This tastes pretty good but I can't help but think it's filled with carbs and sugar that probably isn't the best after a work out
London, WV
Do these taste dry?
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Are these flavorful or overall pretty bland?
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Wow these sound amazing! Are they really good?
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Are they that good? And how much