Muscle Milk® Smoothie Blueberry Flavor Yogurt Protein Shake 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Nicole A.Muscle Milk® Smoothie Blueberry Flavor Yogurt Protein Shake 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Renee W.

BY MUSCLE MILK

Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Wow this Muscle Milk is actually pretty good!!😄😄
I'm very picky when it comes to protein shakes or smoothies, and honestly the majority of muscle milk products I've tried have a very thick consistency and a horrible after taste🤢🤢 This one however is thinner and the after taste is smoother much smoother ( like the naked juice plus protein). I love yogurt especially Greek and you can definitely taste it in here.
My only complaint is the carb and sugar content is kinda high 27carb and 20sugar per 16 ozs. However it is still lower then almost any other bottled smoothie I've tried.
I use these and other forms of protein shakes as a meal supplement, I'm always on the go especially in the mornings or when I get up for work.
260 calories for a meal supplement is not bad at all plus it keeps me satisfied until I have time to sit and eat a meal. I am diabetic so a lower sugar lower carb option would be nice in the future with these bottled smoothies. Overall a very nice taste much perferd over the regular muscle milk!!👌👌
I am including a picture of the back of the bottle for nutrition information😊
Renee W.
Brunswick, MD
This was way better than I expected! It has a pleasant blueberry taste but not too artificial tasting. The best part is with this flavor there is no powdery after taste which made it very easy to go down.
Amanda P.
Gibson City, IL
The blueberry flavor smoothie muscle milk has good flavor but its not creamy like a fruit smoothie should be its more watery still good though but I prefer the strawberry banana muscle milk its creamy
Alexa C.
Vincennes, IN
It's very thick and too sweet. I think if they thinned it out about it would be better.
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Does this have a bad aftertaste?