BY MUSCLE MILK

Baylee S.
Conway , AR
I am having a weight loss surgery in two weeks and we have to do a 14 day liquid diet, so, I grabbed some of these thinking they would help with my protein intake. I normally use another protein shake that I like. But, I was excited to find these because they seemed like they would be tasty and give me a little caffeine kick. However, these were really gross to me. I did not like the flavor. It was overly sweet and was kind of disappointing. Maybe the chocolate flavor is better, but I did not like these...
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love muscle milk and when I got extremely skinny after counting calories I realized I didn't like how skinny I was I dropped 30 pounds within 2 months it was very unhealthy and muscle milk really helped me gain healthy weight back !
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
My boyfriend is an MMA fighter, and he always drinks these after his workouts. They help give him the electrolytes and protein that he needs to stay in shape and full.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Esto me parece una maravilla lo tomo como snack me siento bien satisfecha me gusta mucho el sabor a chocolate pero siento que tiene muchas calorias
Vicky L.
Yuba City, CA
This is the online I like. tried the other bottles and didn't like them at all hah definitely recommend to all of my gym friends
Jazzmin R.
This is my favorite muscle milk product! It taste better than. The powder and has fewer calories than regular muscle milk
Patricia H.
I have tried the regular Muscle Milk, and I think they are ok. This product is a lot better. Loved the taste!
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Glad to see a light version. More female friendly and tastes better than the regular.
Aera K.
This is really great. I love cafe latte so this flavor is so delicious to me!