Muscle Milk Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla uploaded by Sarah V.Muscle Milk Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla uploaded by t s.

BY MUSCLE MILK #33 in Nutritional Drinks

Muscle Milk® Vanilla Creme Protein Nutrition Shake.
Genuine.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Contains no milk.
Includes milk proteins.
170 calories per container.
20g protein.
Lactose free. see more...

Jeffrey N.
Bronx
This is a great product! I am allergic to whey protein and have never been able to find a protein supplement that doesn’t seal up my throat from the allergic reaction until I tried Muscle Milk. It has great taste and a good amount of protein per serving. I give it 4 stars because the protein content comes from concentrate rather than a purer isolate. I am happy I came across it though.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I often get these at Target and combine them with coupons and or rebates, as they are a bit high in price on their own. This flavor is alright, but not the best I've had. I like how it comes in a 4 pack. Even if your not trying to build muscle, women are suppose to get Xs .8 their weight in protein per day. And I'm trying to add just a bit of muscles. So trying to consume over 100g of protein per day isn't easy by just consuming meats and naturally high protein foods. So I often times will need to add a shake or a protein drink. I like how these can last me a few days, are low in fat, but still help me reach my daily protein goals.
Farah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I had to rate this product based on the taste,i would have given it a 5 but sorry, does not work like that - these protein shakes with medium to high cholesterol level are no good especially for women . I had been taking this creamy yummy post workout shake for days and it works pretty well too but my blood report came out with a C, cholesterol elevation. Please avoid protein shakes with cholesterol in it- have the ones with 0 cholesterol - my first try was gold whey which was even worse then thus one did no good , now I am vegan and I think Im doing better than ever.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been looking into different protein shakes and powders to assist with putting on some weight. Every time I ask about protein shakes people suggest Muscle Milk...after tasting it, I’m going to assume that is because it’s the easiest title to remember.

This was gross, and maybe because I’m new to this whole protein thing, but I did not like this at all. It has a very faint and artificial vanilla flavor. The drink is also kind of chalky. I will say that the flavor was a little more bearable after working out.

This was pretty easy to find but for close to $5, I believe the product could be better.
Sara L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
 I have tried the vanilla and strawberry of muscle milk and i tend to favor the strawberry a little more! I think the strawberry literally taste like a healthier version of strawberry nesquick! The protein is high, calories and sugar are low. I buy mostly the premade ones because i just pop them in the fridge and grab one on my way out to work out or to a appointment and it is insanely easy to hit your protein goals when you get 25 grams in one shake!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This protein shake is so good in any flavor. It does the job in getting the protein you need and the plus is you get all kinds of other vitamins and supplements in one drink.
Jazzy J.
Atlanta
I used muse milk because my personal trainer recommended it. What I liked the most is that you can find it anywhere from the gym to the grocery store. What I disliked is the taste.
t s.
New Smyrna Beach
I have struggled with finding a good tasting source of protein for a while now. This is delicious! The vanilla creme is definitely my favorite and an excellent source of protein. These are perfect to throw in my gym bag and drink right after my workout.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This protein shake is pretty good when it comes to protein shakes. I like the vanilla flavor too. It's great for if you want a pre-made shake, but I do prefer to use the powder since it is ultimately cheaper. I would definitely buy this again, but it's not my favorite.
Lindsay S.
Clearwater, FL
This is the flavor and brand I purchase when I need a protein shake after the gym and didn't bring one for home, or if I'm looking for a filling snack while I'm out and about. Favorite flavor, sweet but not too sweet. Con - makes your lips a little sticky after drinking.