Muscle Milk Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla uploaded by Tallyn S.

BY MUSCLE MILK #16 in Nutritional Drinks

Muscle Milk® Vanilla Creme Protein Nutrition Shake.
Genuine.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Contains no milk.
Includes milk proteins.
170 calories per container.
20g protein.
Lactose free. see more...

Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
This is the flavor and brand I purchase when I need a protein shake after the gym and didn't bring one for home, or if I'm looking for a filling snack while I'm out and about. Favorite flavor, sweet but not too sweet. Con - makes your lips a little sticky after drinking.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This protein shake is pretty good when it comes to protein shakes. I like the vanilla flavor too. It's great for if you want a pre-made shake, but I do prefer to use the powder since it is ultimately cheaper. I would definitely buy this again, but it's not my favorite.
Mike M.
Mike M.
Mesa, AZ
Love the packaging for these bad boys. Very easy to pop the top and get to pounding. Very quick source of protein. I'd definitely be careful because they're easy to pound a few. Not the healthiest protein drink but they're cool.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Although this is probably my favorite protein because it is so tasty, it is not the best for me. Therefore I do not use this product anymore due to its higher fat and carb percentages. It was very tasty though.
Adrianna  C.
Adrianna C.
Traverse City, MI
I love the idea of these, but the flavor and after taste is seriously so terrible, I can't drink them. I keep trying them because my husband likes them, but I just can't do it. They are so gross! :-(
Beth G.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
This product tastes good, like a milkshake. It's fills me up and satisfies my appetite.
Sadie M.
Sadie M.
Denver , CO
I often get these at Target and combine them with coupons and or rebates, as they are a bit high in price on their own. This flavor is alright, but not the best I've had. I like how it comes in a 4 pack. Even if your not trying to build muscle, women are suppose to get Xs .8 their weight in protein per day. And I'm trying to add just a bit of muscles. So trying to consume over 100g of protein per day isn't easy by just consuming meats and naturally high protein foods. So I often times will need to add a shake or a protein drink. I like how these can last me a few days, are low in fat, but still help me reach my daily protein goals.
Farah M.
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
If I had to rate this product based on the taste,i would have given it a 5 but sorry, does not work like that - these protein shakes with medium to high cholesterol level are no good especially for women . I had been taking this creamy yummy post workout shake for days and it works pretty well too but my blood report came out with a C, cholesterol elevation. Please avoid protein shakes with cholesterol in it- have the ones with 0 cholesterol - my first try was gold whey which was even worse then thus one did no good , now I am vegan and I think Im doing better than ever.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
It's a great on the go protein shake for sure when you're traveling. It's accessible almost anywhere you go at any gas station and it's even offered at my gym itself. It's a great way to get the quick protein hit after a workout and isn't to hard on the taste buds.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
These are really good. I've never been one for protein shakes, but this was recommended to me based on my new workout routine. These are the perfect size to give you a boost after a workout. I buy these by the 4-pack now. Vanilla & chocolate.