Muscle Milk Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla

Muscle Milk® Vanilla Creme Protein Nutrition Shake.
Genuine.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Contains no milk.
Includes milk proteins.
170 calories per container.
20g protein.
Lactose free.

How many grams of carbs?
Start your review of Muscle Milk Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla!
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These are super tasty and replenishing, especially after a good workout! I like the vanilla and the banana flavored ones the best
Crystal W.
Cheraw, SC
Love this drink taste great and curves my appetite. And is a great source of protein!
Melissa Y.
Bethlehem, PA
Muscle Milk Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla uploaded by Melissa Y.
I drink one of these everyday. I honestly really like the taste and don't even drink it for protein necessarily. Fills you up quick, has kind of a thick consistency. I would recommend to anyone.
Carol B.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is actually a really good protein shake. This vanilla flavor doesn’t taste like a powdery weird milk like other protein shakes. It’s got a really smooth flavor, plus it’s super high on proteins while also low on carbs.
Farah M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I had to rate this product based on the taste,i would have given it a 5 but sorry, does not work like that - these protein shakes with medium to high cholesterol level are no good especially for women . I had been taking this creamy yummy post workout shake for days and it works pretty well too but my blood report came out with a C, cholesterol elevation. Please avoid protein shakes with cholesterol in it- have the ones with 0 cholesterol - my first try was gold whey which was even worse then thus one did no good , now I am vegan and I think Im doing better than ever.
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I prefer the chocolate over the vanilla. The vanilla tastes like chalk. I will drink it if I bought in and in a pinch, but overall I prefer the chocolate better. The thickness with the chalky aftertaste is kind of gross.
Sara F.
Pasadena, MD
Muscle Milk Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla uploaded by Sara F.
This protein shake has my go-to shake for years. I always like the taste and it’s one of the only vanilla shakes I actually enjoy drinking. I like that it is 0 grams of sugar compared to some other shakes. Muscle Milk Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla
Sailly G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Wow i order these buy the case. Light filling great for after work outs. I would totally recommend these. I love them for my gum workouts. I love the flavors and the way they taste. These are perfect if you don’t have time to make a shake and need something on the run. These are definitely my go to shakes
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Muscle Milk Protein Nutrition Shake Vanilla uploaded by Bethany M.
I just started drinking these to get more protein in my diet. I have a busy work schedule and these make getting my daily protein goal attainable. I like the taste a lot. I like the macros. Overall a solid choice.
Alexandra H.
Clifton Hts, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this product. The amount of protein is amazing and the taste is great too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...