Muscle Milk Protein Nutrition Shake Chocolate uploaded by Ashley F.

BY MUSCLE MILK

Muscle Milk® Chocolate Protein Nutrition Shake.
Genuine.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Contains no milk.
Includes milk proteins.
20g protein.
Lactose free.
180 calories per container. see more...

• Anyone know if these taste good on a low carb high protein diet a...2 Answers
  • No one actually likes this, right?4 Answers
Alexsea D.
West melbourne
I have muscle milk everyday after I go to crossfit. It's usually my dinner, but on my saturdays I substitute it for my breakfast. I buy the big pack at Sams and put one in my blender with a frozen banana, almond butter, and chia seeds. It's so GOOD! To me it's not filling by itself, which is why I make it into a smoothie. I've noticed the after taste is very strong and it doesn't go away for awhile, but not too bad. Obviously I'm still drinking it.  I've used only this product on my weight loss journey and so far I've lost 93 pounds and I won't even attempt to try anything else!
Jaime N.
Broken Arrow, OK
Great product.  Awesome price point and actual good nutritional side to it.  I use it a lot after my workout and it gives me a little extra boost to help me finish my day and recover from all the calories and energy I have used up.
Lexie C.
Waddell, AZ
After a workout I make sure I always have one in my fridge or gym bag to restore some of the muscles. Not only does it not have any sugar, it is extremely high in protein and actually tastes delicious! You can buy it at any grocery store so you don't have to always go to GNC either
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
I enjoy this. I was never big on protein shakes, but someone said I should try this with my new workout routine. I'm happy I can get this at the gym, the grocery store and other places. I buy it by the 4-pack. Vanilla & chocolate are both good.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Muscle milk is amazing! Not only does it taste good, but it also has helped me build muscle after just two weeks. I wasn't seeing a huge difference in muscle mass after working out frequently but muscle milk helped to fix that!
Sarah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product when training for a half Ironman triathlon. After any workout the goal is recovery and feeding your muscles so they'd grow and be ready for the next one. Chocolate milk was always a go to from my days of running but when training for the try I realized that this was a larger tax on my body so I needed more to help it recover. The added protein was just what my body needed to keep my strength and endurance on target.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
Back when I was really into fitness, I found these protein shakes super helpful in boosting me up with a lot of energy & keeping me full throughout the day! Also for being a protein shake it tasted really good :-) I always repurchase!
Ashley S.
Elgin , IL
These are super convenient for an after work out pick me up. I love them as a meal replacement during the day when I'm on the go. It is kind of thick but better tasting than some others. I use the vanilla flavor as my cream/sugar in my coffee each morning.
Jessica A.
Bronx, NY
The protein count is good. But the taste is horrible to me. I had to my nose every time I would drink it during work outs but it would help if they came up with better tasting ones
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I used to drink there everyday because they taste so great!!! My boyfriend later told me they are to gain weight and muscle mass!!! So if your looking to gain weight choose these shakes they taste great!!!
Danielle J.
No one actually likes this, right?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Anyone know if these taste good on a low carb high protein diet and am looking for a protein shake to replace meals any input appreciated. I'm big on taste.