Muscle Milk MUSCLE MILK 1.65 Pound Powder Sports Performa chocolate uploaded by Jessica W.Muscle Milk MUSCLE MILK 1.65 Pound Powder Sports Performa chocolate uploaded by Patrick S.

BY MUSCLE MILK

Muscle milk 1.65 pound powder sports performa chocolate see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Although this product tastes great and has lower fat than most muscle milks, there are still better protein powders out there such as gold standard " in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the low-fat version and it's pretty good in shakes!" in 1 review
  • "This stuff provides some great after workout protein and tastes great!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes pretty good compared to others and is low in sugar. " in 1 review
Kaleigh L.
This product is amazing for the woman who is wanting to stay lean. I made the mistake of buying the full size one and drink shakes once to twice a day without working out enough to burn those calories to need the protein so I GAINED weight and not in muscle. This light version is perfect for the woman who works out lightly!
abigail r.
Chocolate flavored protein shakes tend to be my go-to flavor. Not this one, I cant seem to train myself to like it not one bit. The only reason I drink this is to ot throw my money away and to meet my protein needs for the day, I really would never buy this again. I am sticking to the regular chocolate flavor.
Selena G.
This does the trick for exercising before and after. The only thing is this particular brand tastes like medicine to me. I prefer another brand. However I don't mind using this one because in comparison to some brands this does blend very well with the liquid.
Mia R.
Not really a fan of muscle milk at all, the flavor is pretty "ok" in a sense. The product work pretty ok. I'd say average, but the taste alone is a bit thick and chalky.....
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
I really like Muscle Milk 100 Calorie! I use this as a meal replacement with a good diet and exercise program to lose weight. It's filling and satisfying.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this product! I am always looking for lower calorie protein options and this one delivers that and great taste
Amber P.
Panama City, FL
Out of all of the protein supplement powders that I have tried, Muscle Milk tastes the best and is the most affordable. I like buying the big, 3 lb., bags at SAMS Club and they last a long time.
Sabrina B.
Ontario, NY
I use this stuff daily as a meal replacement for lunch at work....I'm currently at my pre-baby weight due to this....love the stuff! And I don't get hungry....highly recommend it!
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
I really enjoy using Muscle Milk. I was excited once I found out they had a lower calorie option. I tend to drink this in the morning since I am rushing around. Plus, I love knowing that I am getting all of that great nutrition first thing!
Bailee B.
I use this in the low-fat version and it's pretty good in shakes! Filled with protein, but it makes the shakes powdery (obviously). Good in the morning when you're on the go!
Carolyn Y.
Does this taste goid, and does it work?
Brad M.
Sevierville, TN
Can you double up on powder for twice as much protien
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
I am super interested in trying this protein powder but want to make sure it tastes good before buying. How does it compare with AMP Whey Chocolate Protein Powder?
Anyone tried it? how is it
Amber P.
Panama City, FL
What are some unique recipes to add this product to as a meal replacement (ex. shakes, baked goods...)?