BY MUSCLE MILK

Balanced blend of premium proteins, complex carbohydrates, functional fats, vitamins and minerals Contains high-quality proteins, including caseinate, milk protein isolate and whey Formulated for sustained energy and satisfaction Promote lean muscle... see more...

Heather H.
Bixby, OK
I am an avid cyclist in the spring-fall but in the winter I am certainly a gymrat. Muscle milk is my go to when I am out of a protein mix or just don't have time to mix anything. It has a great taste, very smooth, and doesn't taste like a protein mix which is always nice. Chocolate is my all time favorite flavor.
Brooke M.
Lancaster, PA
This stuff is awesome! It is refreshing after a long workout! It tastes great, is packed with protein, without adding on the calories! There is no cardboard taste or tired jaw muscles like traditional protein bars! Goes perfectly with a ripe banana!
Rosie O.
This shake is amazing, I love that it's light and doesn't have as many calories as the original, it tastes amazing and it's filling. Great for weight loss :)
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
One of the few protein drinks that isn't loaded with sugar and actually tastes good. Not as thick and chalky as a lot of other protein drinks I've tried.
Shannon R.
Great for on the go when you can't blend a shake yourself. I like the light version and can often find a large case at a reasonable price at Costco.
Rhiannon D.
These are not bad, but not great. The premier protein shakes are a lot better and have a higher protein amount in them
Courtney H.
Shreveport , LA
Great on the go meal replacement! Ample protein, good taste, and easy and ready to drink!
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
As an athlete, I took these after my hard workouts as a recovery drink. They taste really good (chocolate is the best in my opinion) and are a great source of protein. I always found them at costco and it was often even on sale in their coupon book.