BY MUSCLE MILK

Balanced blend of premium proteins, complex carbohydrates, functional fats, vitamins and minerals Contains high-quality proteins, including caseinate, milk protein isolate and whey Formulated for sustained energy and satisfaction Promote lean muscle... see more...

Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
One of the few protein drinks that isn't loaded with sugar and actually tastes good. Not as thick and chalky as a lot of other protein drinks I've tried.
Shannon R.
Great for on the go when you can't blend a shake yourself. I like the light version and can often find a large case at a reasonable price at Costco.
Rhiannon D.
These are not bad, but not great. The premier protein shakes are a lot better and have a higher protein amount in them
Courtney H.
Shreveport, LA
Great on the go meal replacement! Ample protein, good taste, and easy and ready to drink!
Rosie O.
This shake is amazing, I love that it's light and doesn't have as many calories as the original, it tastes amazing and it's filling. Great for weight loss :)
Heather H.
Bixby, OK
I am an avid cyclist in the spring-fall but in the winter I am certainly a gymrat. Muscle milk is my go to when I am out of a protein mix or just don't have time to mix anything. It has a great taste, very smooth, and doesn't taste like a protein mix which is always nice. Chocolate is my all time favorite flavor.
Brooke M.
Lancaster, PA
This stuff is awesome! It is refreshing after a long workout! It tastes great, is packed with protein, without adding on the calories! There is no cardboard taste or tired jaw muscles like traditional protein bars! Goes perfectly with a ripe banana!
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
As an athlete, I took these after my hard workouts as a recovery drink. They taste really good (chocolate is the best in my opinion) and are a great source of protein. I always found them at costco and it was often even on sale in their coupon book.