Muscle Milk® Intense Vanilla Non-Dairy Protein Shake 4-11 fl. oz. Cartons uploaded by Sadie M.

BY MUSCLE MILK

Give your workouts a healthy boost with this Muscle Milk Pro Series 32 Intense Vanilla Mega Protein Shake. This formula is made to aid recovery after hard training, and it provides 32 grams of protein to help repair muscle tissue, as well as essential... see more...

Sadie M.
Denver , CO
I like how this drink is high in protein and low in fat. I also appreciate the fact that it comes in a four pack. That way I'm able to get enough daily protein in a more convenient option. Plus they are resealable so if I don't finish it I can always enjoy the rest later. Not the best flavor at all. I do prefer the chocolate one. And I do wish the price was much lower.
Keaira S.
Norfolk , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like muscle milk for several reasons. The high protein low fat content it possesses is phenomenal. I like the vanilla flavor but the intense vanilla was a bit much for me. I guess I will be sticking to the regular vanilla lol.