Muscle Milk® Genuine Strawberries 'N Creme Non Dairy Protein Shake 14 fl. oz. Bottle

BY MUSCLE MILK

• I know a lot of protein shakes have a chalky taste after you're d...1 Answers
  • Yum this sounds amazing, u have yet to try this, I've only had th...8 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend buying this as a pre or post workout drink to help build and maintain muscle." in 1 review
  • "I was honestly surprised that these were pretty good I used to drink these when I worked overnight at CVS" in 1 review
  • "tastes great and great to add to shakes." in 1 review
May S.
May S.
N Miami Beach, FL
It's my favorite post training ever! Tastes amazing and does make u sick as a few other brands.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Prosper, TX
Just added this is my morning breakfast routine. I like to use these as a base for smoothies and add extra fruits to it. Some days I do drink this alone. I enjoy the Strawberry flavor the best, as the Vanilla has a slight chemically taste. Least I know with this, I'm getting enough protein in the morning.
Ro G.
Ro G.
Foodie Expert
Picked this up at he corner store next to gym post work out and it Tastes gross and upset my stomach. The artificial flavors are so prominent in this. and why the hell is there canola oil in this?
Sofiah H.
Sofiah H.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
These honestly taste really good. Not like others you come by. i wish they had more flavors. I recommend to anyone looking for a good workout shake.
Amy T.
Amy T.
I normally like muscle milk. But this flavor is disgusting even when it's very cold. It reminds me of drinking strawberry flavored medicine.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Foodie Expert
I personally love this flavor of muscle milk. All flavors taste great and are easy to drink unlike other brands. I would highly recommend buying this as a pre or post workout drink to help build and maintain muscle.
Joleah N.
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
I found these convenient to take with my work outs. They have me the results I was looking for and didn't taste bad.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Joplin , MO
The first time I tried it I wasn't sure about it! Gave it a second try and fell in love with the product!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Tastes great and great to add to shakes. i only wish this flavor was a bit easier to find in other places outside of gnc
liliana P.
liliana P.
In my opinion i didn't like it simply because of the taste it has and the smell. it smells weird
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Foodie Expert
Yum this sounds amazing, u have yet to try this, I've only had the Chocolate Protein Plus but never any others. On a scale from 1-10 how tats is this?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I know a lot of protein shakes have a chalky taste after you're done drinking it, how does this rate with the chalkiness?