BY MUSCLE MILK

• I know a lot of protein shakes have a chalky taste after ...2 Answers
  • Yum this sounds amazing, u have yet to try this, I've onl...8 Answers
  • "I was honestly surprised that these were pretty good I used to drink these when I worked overnight at CVS" in 1 review
  • "tastes great and great to add to shakes." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend buying this as a pre or post workout drink to help build and maintain muscle." in 1 review
Emily H.
Ukiah, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
The macros on these are perfect for me as I live a low carb lifestyle mostly. It’s great to throw in your gym bag or have for a late night snack. Be warned when the go on sale though they sell out! So grab them quick when you can.
Sara L.
I love the already made muscle milk protien drinks my favorite flavor is the strawberry. It does not have a chalky or to much protien taste. It taste like strawberry milk or strawberry .nesquick. keep in my I have been eating healthier for years so my taste buds do not do well with high processed foods. So the nesquick may only be a personal thought! But low in sugar high in protien a great choice if your are watching carbs and protien!!!!!
Erika L.
Demorest, GA
I say the strawberry flavor is the best tasting from the vanilla and chocolate. I like drinking this drink after the gym as my protein and especially when im in a hurry. The calories are great too.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
My friend works for Pepsi who makes this product so we get a lot of samples and boxes of product. He brings me these because its the only flavor I can stand for a protein shake. The chocolate and vanilla just do not do it for me. I have used this as a meal replacement and as protein after working out. It tastes like a strawberry shake. I like the idea of putting fruits in it to make a shake like a fellow reviewer stated! I will have to try that. Its low in calories and great in protein.
Kristi B.
Prosper, TX
Just added this is my morning breakfast routine. I like to use these as a base for smoothies and add extra fruits to it. Some days I do drink this alone. I enjoy the Strawberry flavor the best, as the Vanilla has a slight chemically taste. Least I know with this, I'm getting enough protein in the morning.
Ro G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Picked this up at he corner store next to gym post work out and it Tastes gross and upset my stomach. The artificial flavors are so prominent in this. and why the hell is there canola oil in this?
This is the best strawberry protein shake I've found, I got it at Walmart for very cheap. It's dairy free which is good for someone lactose intolerant like me. It smells good and doesn't have a weird oily filter that leaves off on your teeth. I'm very unweight and it's helping me gain weight. Would buy again. Muscle Milk® Genuine Strawberries 'N Creme Non Dairy Protein Shake 14 fl. oz. Bottle
Brianna P.
Richmond, VA
This is absolutely disgusting. I've tried a lotttt of protein and this one is probably the worst I've had. This tastes like straight up chemicals (which it pretty much is). Stay awayyyy from this drink. I couldn't even drink half of it. Try a different flavor if you have to.
Christie S.
I personally love this flavor of muscle milk. All flavors taste great and are easy to drink unlike other brands. I would highly recommend buying this as a pre or post workout drink to help build and maintain muscle.
Yeni G.
Hialeah, FL
My boyfriend is a gym Rat and he loves this quick on the go protein shake after a good workout session. Easy and convenient and inexpensive & also can be found in pretty much any gas station
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Yum this sounds amazing, u have yet to try this, I've only had the Chocolate Protein Plus but never any others. On a scale from 1-10 how tats is this?
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I know a lot of protein shakes have a chalky taste after you're done drinking it, how does this rate with the chalkiness?