Muscle Milk® Genuine Strawberries 'N Creme Non Dairy Protein Shake 14 fl. oz. Bottle

BY MUSCLE MILK

• I know a lot of protein shakes have a chalky taste after you're d...1 Answers
  • Yum this sounds amazing, u have yet to try this, I've only had th...8 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend buying this as a pre or post workout drink to help build and maintain muscle." in 1 review
  • "I was honestly surprised that these were pretty good I used to drink these when I worked overnight at CVS" in 1 review
  • "tastes great and great to add to shakes." in 1 review
Kristi B.
Prosper, TX
Just added this is my morning breakfast routine. I like to use these as a base for smoothies and add extra fruits to it. Some days I do drink this alone. I enjoy the Strawberry flavor the best, as the Vanilla has a slight chemically taste. Least I know with this, I'm getting enough protein in the morning.
Ro G.
Foodie Expert
Picked this up at he corner store next to gym post work out and it Tastes gross and upset my stomach. The artificial flavors are so prominent in this. and why the hell is there canola oil in this?
Jamie S.
Joplin , MO
The first time I tried it I wasn't sure about it! Gave it a second try and fell in love with the product!!
Sofiah H.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
These honestly taste really good. Not like others you come by. i wish they had more flavors. I recommend to anyone looking for a good workout shake.
Julie  P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Foodie Expert
I did not like this flavor. It had a weird taste and didn't sit well in my stomach.
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
I found these convenient to take with my work outs. They have me the results I was looking for and didn't taste bad.
Alexandra S.
Tastes great and great to add to shakes. i only wish this flavor was a bit easier to find in other places outside of gnc
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
I love the product muscle milk but this is not one of my favorite flavors because these two don't really go together!!!!!
Elina L.
Foodie Expert
I love muscle milk, i don't like this flavor but i do like cookies and cream. this flavor is kinda meh i wasn't impressed
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Foodie Expert
Yum this sounds amazing, u have yet to try this, I've only had the Chocolate Protein Plus but never any others. On a scale from 1-10 how tats is this?
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I know a lot of protein shakes have a chalky taste after you're done drinking it, how does this rate with the chalkiness?