Muscle Milk Genuine Nutritional Chocolate Shake - 4 Ct

BY MUSCLE MILK

Genuine Muscle Milk Nutritional Chocolate Shake Nutritional shake 4-11 fl oz, 4ct pack Chocolate flavor 20 vitamins and minerals Lactose free, high protein see more...

Muscle Milk Genuine Nutritional Chocolate Shake - 4 Ct
Apolonia G.
San antonio, TX
Muscle milk is probably my most favorite protein shakes out their ! I drink one after every workout. The taste is quite pleasantcompared to others I have tried the price is decent but honestly any sort of protein shakes etc are going to be pricey. If you're feeling "iffy" on which protein shake to buy I would definitely recommend this one! Well worth it and they also have other flavors to chose from
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
These are great for after a hard workout. They are not only tasty but energizing and filling as well. The chocolate is my favorite flavor! The boxes are also great to take to the gym and have for a nutritional post workout reward.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this supplement for after a hard workout. The taste is pretty good, and it's much easier to grab one when I'm in a hurry. One of my favorite things about muscle milk is the nutrition. The macros are in a great proportion unlike other supplements I've tried. I'll definitely keep drinking this!!
Cassie M.
Harlingen, TX
Best protein shake ever! I love to drink one of these after a workout. The taste is not like your regular protein shakes.. Its so rich and creamy! Love these. Definitely would recommend this, especially to someone who can't take the taste of the average protein shake.
Samiah C.
Clifton, NJ
This is a good protein shake if you're on the go. It does have an after-taste and it does have a gritty texture. I normally go for the more plain flavors such as chocolate, or vanilla. Any other flavor has a tendency of tasting like medicine or straight chemicals
Audrey M.
Wonderful product! This is a good tasting, great buy. If you are lifting weights or doing heavy cardio you should be having one of these when you are done! Your muscles will thanks you, go get yours!!
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They're perfect to drink after having an awesome workout. They have a great amount of protein! They are a little pricey. They taste really good! I purchased them at Wal-Mart. I'd recommend to others!
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried a lot of protein shakes, these are by far the best. I can always count on them tasting great, and doing their job. Even the more exotic flavors like mint chocolate chip are great!
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Muscle Milk has a great flavor and good source of protein. Affordable and reliable for freshness. Haven't had a bad flavor and great to add too coffee too as a creamer
Gabby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried several different muscle milks just to see if this was something I wanted to try as a meal replacement, but I am not crazy about the taste of them. I
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do these leave an after taste?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
What's you're favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn R.
Not sure if id like this are not. How does it taste? What's I'd main purpose?