Muscle Milk Cookies N Cream uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY MUSCLE MILK

• Does this actually taste like cookies n cream.2 Answers
  • Are these better than the powdered ones?? 1 Answers
  • I like the way that this stuff tastes bottled and pre mad...2 Answers
Muscle Milk Cookies N Cream
  • "My 10 year old loves protein shakes because I don't let him have chocolate milk but he thought this was weird." in 1 review
  • "I have tried this before after a workout it was a great way to get protein the only issue is they are really hard to take because the flavor is really nasty " in 1 review
  • "I love this shake for a great meal replacement when the not so healthy options are around." in 1 review
  • "This has a pretty good flavor and great for on the go!" in 1 review
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite protein to use after a work out! They taste amazing, they're high in protein and low in sugar. They're great post work-out and make me feel like they help with recovery. The best part is that they taste amazing, it's like a dessert every day. They are definitely more expensive than buying only the powder, but they're still great!
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
This is one off the only protein drinks my stomach can handle.  I have tasted other muscle milk flavors (banana - yuck) and wasnt happy but I was pleasantly surprised to see how good the cookies and cream flavor was!  It was like melted ice cream!  Id recommend this flavor only when it comes to muscle milk!
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
This protein shake have a good flavor and lots of different choices but in my opinion they just don't look to healthy by the ingredients they have. I have also heard that they're not good for the body. Just make your research first
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
So good! I wish it were available in light to save on the calories. I really love that my gym keeps these in their coolers. If you like the taste of white chocolate you'll love the Cookies N Cream flavor!
Jennifer P.
Mc Dermott, OH
This has to be my absolute favorite meal replacement shake. It's always smooth and never leaves a chalky aftertaste like others do. It really died have. Cookie and cream flavor. I drink mine after I workout for a protein boost!
Bailey H.
Aurora, IL
The flavor is good but it's full of unnecessary junk that you don't need with your protein. There are a lot of unneeded calories from sugar, etc so you're really better off getting your protein from a different source than this. They're expensive to boot.
Laura C.
Mesa, AZ
Gotta be honest, this stuff is VILE. Protein drinks that have to be refrigerated are great, but this one is designed to be shelf-stable so you can carry it around, and unfortunately the ingredients they chose don't taste fresh or creamy at all.

It's literally like drinking cardboard.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A friend recommended buying a big tub of muscle milk protein powder but she also told me how she bought a flavor and hated it. So before I committed to a huge tube I tried the smaller drinks just to try the flavors. I loved this one and I ended up getting the powder in this flavor.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
This has great nutritional aspects including high protein, low calories, and low carbs! However, the taste of this is not great. You can taste the cookies and cream flavor but the protein overpowers it giving it a not so great after taste! I am not much of a fan.
Victoria H.
Defiantly a great flavor filled with protein great for a pre workout gives you enough energy that you need for the gym session! It's not too thick wish it was thicker tho bc it's so good!
Anastasia l.
Does this actually taste like cookies n cream.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I like the way that this stuff tastes bottled and pre made but I hate the way that the powder tastes when mixed with water. Is there a way to make it tastes like it does in the bottle?
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
Are these better than the powdered ones??