Muscle Milk Chocolate Protein Nutrition Shakes

Muscle Milk Chocolate Protein Nutrition Shakes: 18g protein Includes milk proteins Contains no milk Lactose free 170 calories per bottle Gluten free Kosher

Iss this product worth it?
Start your review of Muscle Milk Chocolate Protein Nutrition Shakes!
jessica C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My husband uses these on the road when he delivers the mail. Taste just like a chocolate milkshake. Other brands u can really taste the protein in it
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are good protein shakes but I think there are better ones out there. I only say that because they’re high in sugar. But the amount of protein in the shake is a good amount plus they have a great taste. Most shakes are disgusting and I can’t drink them. But this one pairs well with milk or water.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,276 reviews
Love this stuff and I used to drink it all the time. Great for building up weight and taste awesome! The chocolate flavor is my favorite. I would usually drink one in the morning
Diana S.
Talladega, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Muscle Milk Chocolate Protein Nutrition Shakes uploaded by Diana S.
I purchased Muscle milk after having a protein deficiency I highly recommend Muscle Milk. It's full of vitamins minerals and proteins doesn't taste bad either
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend & I love these! These are great for both work or gym life. They come in handy when you’re in a rush or just need a pick me up.
Zaira E.
Hinkley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i use this produc for my husband he work much fisic work and ned help with nutrition and energy this products help
Samantha K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was okay, my roommate says this is his one of his favorite brands but I could take it or leave it for so actual chocolate milk lol. But it does taste good and does make me feel full and more energized if that makes sense.
Sarah-Marie G.
BoliviaNC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Family loves them— even the kids! So glad to see solos at gas stations occasionally!
Ashley D.
Portland, ME
I’m not a huge fan of protein shakes, so I assumed I wouldn’t like this either. My fiancé bought them, so I figured I had to try it! I’m glad I did because it has great flavor!
Torch L.
Portage, IN
This is the best tasting of the meal/replacement shakes I have ever had. They are actually pleasant to drink. They are a little on the thick side, but not the worst. I use these during my workouts to make sure I get the nutrients I need for muscle health, or when I have trouble eating due to migraines.