HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionMuscle Milk
Chocolate Protein Nutrition Shake - 33 oz

Muscle Milk Chocolate Protein Nutrition Shake - 33 oz

by Muscle Milk

Muscle milk 100 calories ready-to-drink uses the same high quality proteins as muscle milk but in a convenient 100 calorie serving. With 15 grams of protein in each carton, muscle milk 100 calories provides ultra portable protein to help fuel your recovery, whenever and wherever you need it. Muscle milk 100 calories can be used pre-workout, post-workout or as a protein rich snack.

Do they really give you protein ?
I been trying to look for a product that would make my body grow however I don't want a product that would make my weight increase that much I was wondering if this one is good ?
How is this flavor? Is there any bad after taste?
Start your review of Muscle Milk Chocolate Protein Nutrition Shake - 33 oz!
Product Highlights
My husband loves this milk and swears by it lol but it is pretty good ... great for the people who want to bulk up a bit ..in reviews
It really helps to fuel my muscles after working them out hard.in reviews
Diana S.
Talladega, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Muscle Milk is a very good product if you need that extra protein it's not as expensive as some of the other brands but it tastes great and it's very effective there's no way to improve upon this product I'm very satisfied with it myself I would definitely recommend this brand
Julia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: CVS
It’s a little chalky tasting to me but it’s what I need and super convenient after a good workout!
Lynzie C.
This is a great meal replacement for me in the mornings when I’m rushing and it’s super early. It’s hard for me to eat early in the mornings because I get nauseous so this is a good temporary replacement.
lori C.
Ft Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Muscle Milk Chocolate Protein Nutrition Shake - 33 oz uploaded by lori C.
I love this in chocolate it is really good.The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's ridiculously expensive.
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These really aren't bad. They are a little bit chalky but pretty yummy. You just need to make sure that you really shake it up when you drink it! Affordable too! The chocolate taste isn't too much either.
Krista K.
These are amazing! Perfect for my lunch to make sure I’m getting enough protein in. Super smooth shake
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy Muscle Milk as a meal supplement. I use it as an aid in weight loss and it helps keep me feeling full.
Kristen M.
Bellefonte, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to say I really enjoy muscle milk. It is one of the protein drinks I’ve had that really tastes great. I also like that it is whey protein and not soy. It’s really frustrating when you’re trying to increase your protein intake and you don’t realize how much soy you’re accidentally introducing in to your diet. Definitely recommend
Treena B.
York, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This tastes great with no chalky taste to it. After all my workouts I drink one of these. I was skeptical at first because I've never tried anything like this before but it superceded any and all expectations I had. I would highly recommend this to everyone, especially if on a budget as its affordable!
Amanda E.
Orange Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve tried several other brands of protein shakes and so far none of them have even come close to being as tasty as these.. they are a slight bit higher on the price, but it is beyond worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...