BY MUSCLE MEDS

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Muscle Meds Carnivor, Peanut Butter, 2.3 LB: see more...

Review (1)
Douglas H.
Elmira, NY
I bought this at a discounted price of $20 for 2 lb thinking it was a great deal because I like other flavors that I have tried of Carnivor. This flavor was beyond terrible I could not stomach a single scoop and even tried baking it into brownies cakes and other baked goods thinking that maybe it would mask the flavor enough to swallow but still too God awful to even get to the esophagus. I have been using protein powder supplements for over 11 years now and have built quote a tolerance for rancid flavored protein powders but this remains the only powder I was unable to even swallow, which was very disappointing considering I bought and had to throw away several tubs of it because I was unable to even give it away to bodybuilding buddies. As hard as it seems it should be to screw up peanut butter flavor, Carnivor developers somehow managed to develop a flavor that my labrador wont even eat(and I have to pull him away devouring vomit. Do yourself a favor and never try this flavor.