BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Muscle & Fitness Magazine is the lifestyle magazine for the man or woman interested in super fitness and vigorous health at any age. Professional advice is provided in each issue for all levels of fitness with advanced exercise science, illustrated workout techniques, sports medicine articles, and proper nutrition guidelines to help strengthen and build the body. see more...

Melissa D.
Las vegas, NV
As an avid gym enthusiast, this is my go to magazine read. This magazine gives tips, and offers nutritional advice. I love to see different supplements, protein products, and work out techniques in this magazine.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine has so much useful information. Even as a woman, I sometimes flip through this one to see what’s new. Their sister magazine, Muscle & Fitness Hers is more geared towards women.
Kayla S.
El Paso , TX
This is my go to magazine with plenty of good information in regards to fitness. There are different exercises and work out plans by certified personal trainers. Really inspiring and affordable! Definitely recommend this magazine to anybody trying to get in to shape.
Charlotte S.
Muscle and Fitness Hers is my favorite fitness magazine. I love it. I love the training tips and getting new ideas of something to try in my routine. I love that there is a magazine for women who want to be fit with muscles and not working out just to get lean or "skinny".
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Most definitely love the HERS edition of this magazine. After the first few pages of ads (usually 2 or 3) you get some serious nutrition and weightlifting advice. Definitely geared towards people who are working out hard and for a different goal than to be "skinny"
Jackeline H.
A little pricey, and somewhat repetitive, but overall a pretty well-rounded fitness magazine. My boyfriends gets this every once in a while, and I personally buy Muscle & Fitness Hers. I find that the articles are pretty interesting, the ads aren't overwhelming, and the recipes are pretty good. The magazine also shows the newest fitness items, and discusses or introduces the hottest or newest supplements in the market.
Erica S.
I love M&F and M&F Hers! These magazines are a perfect companion to the fit person's lifestyle. The information the provide is invaluable! The interviews, full page photos and demos for workouts/form is great, recommendations for equipment, nutrition supplies and recipes!
Tracy M.
This magazine is perfect for people who are into fitness. They have everything about fitness in this magazine from protein shakes to workout for your body. Good magazine for people that like working out.
Chante H.
My boyfriend loves these magazines!! they inspire men to work hard in the gym let me tell you!!! these might be all body builders but they deffinelty put out motivation!!!!!!
Ryan A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have always loved reading the muscle and fitness magazines but it seems that as time goes by there are less workouts and more advertising. To me that's a waste. I buy it for the workouts.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How amny people read this?
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Anyone read the HERS Edition of this magazine?!?!