BY MUSCLE AND FITNESS

Brian C.
Boston
Valeo... the king of the weightlifting glove industry in my opinion... literally one of only two brands that I can easily recall by name... and as I sit here writing this, still not a third comes to mind. Sadly, many newer brands of similar products are out today, and although the low prices, flashy packaging, and high res images of six packs and glistening biceps msy be tempting, many buyers are quickly left with remorse when they put these “performance” enhancers to use. Whether it’s gloves, straps or other weight lifting / fitness accessories, and whether your a pro or a newbie with your workouts, the quality of craftsmanship, quality of materials, overall durability and comfort are IMMEDIATELY noticed when using a higher quality brand such as Valeo vs. the cheapo, bright n colorful competitor... I grew up in the gym, watching my father lift weights, and wore his Valeo gloves as I pretended to be the Hulk... and now I lift with my Valeos... still pretending to be the Hulk...
Sabrina S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great gloves but after awhile of using a punching bag they'll start to wear a little. It is great for lifting weights though. I recommend it for the ones who like to workout at the gym without gloves. It is better to have the on so you don't hurt your hands.
Nayeli H.
Soap Lake, WA
Very very helpful for when lifting heavy or even just light. Helps me not get blisters that's for sure but I have only used a friends since I can't afford my own.
Hortencia G.
Costa Mesa , Ca
These are great for weightlifting! It really helps out!:) The barbells become less slippery and not mention if you don't want to get calluses but no pain no gain!
Isabel O.
Estos guantes me gustan porque su material es fuerte y duradero, por dentro son comodos, y permiten levantar las pesas de manera comoda.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Good to take care of your hands and so avoid any injury to do heavy exercises should never miss you.
Super recommended.
Kate E.
Mi esposo tiene estos guantes y dice que le van muy bien cuando alza pesas en el gimnasio,los recomienda
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL
I like these gloves they give you a good grasp on everything. I highly recommend them.
🔥fιтиєѕѕ м.
annaba
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Double leather palm and fingers surround a foam to protect hands against abrasion. Heavy duty stretch back extends across fingers and back of hand to enhance ventilation, flexibility, comfort and fit. Wrap-around thumb protection cushions and covers the inside of the thumb with a second layer of leather to protect against abrasion Reversed top grain leather on palm maximizes abrasion resistance without compromising tear strength Double stitched throughout for superior durability and abrasion resistance .
My email : rika.king@outlook.com
Aileen R.
Santo domingo
perfect gloves to protect us from the damage of weights and bars in the gym, I recommend it 100%. really I like.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Are these gloves for lifting weights?
Aileen R.